• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Adult people with little or no experience with sex or even kissing

I know how you feel seeing other people in relationships. I thought everyone in high school had already had a girlfriend except for me. I hadn't even kissed until I was 19, a year after graduating from high school. Luckily, first sex came a few weeks later with the same girl. I think leaving home for collage and entering into a completely new environment helped me overcome my social anxiety enough for this to happen. Anyway, I think feeling inferior in this situation is as normal as it is irrational.

I have a friend who's 23 and never had a girlfriend or sex. Or kiss, as far as I know. And that's not because he's not interested; he very much is. He knows other people in the same situation, and while I don't know anyone else close enough to talk with them about it openly, I suspect some other people around me to never have been in a relationship. I know for a fact that some of them are virgins, with one female friend being as old as 27 (she's a Catholic though, which may be a different category).

There are more extreme examples, too! Look here: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/sep/06/54-year-old-boyfriend-is-a-virgin

Having a simple smile on your face and open body language will go so much farther than you'd think. If you don't recognize when people are hitting on you or checking you out, keep a friend around who is a bit more apt who can point it out to you.

All it takes is a little, simple effort. But don't expect prince charming to come swoop down and claim you off a bus bench. I mean, it could happen but...probably not.

Sexuality and social ability are built into the human animal at a fundamental level. You just have to let it out a little bit. Short skirt might help a little bit, too! xD

<3