View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Adrenergic(?) rebound

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Anybody of you getting a panic-attack like physical rebound after a dissociative binge? Without betablocker pulse would skyrocket like 150+ bpm and a general feeling of alert, but completely physical. It seems to be only a problem after multiple (low-threshold) dosages. Comes with hints of weird acoustic hall phenomenon, of which I am completely aware that it is just my mind. Also very slight hints of CEV dream like scenery but just hints. I am jealous of people getting solid hole experiences...
Just had this again, after doing 2F-DCK for the last 3 days.

I don't know, with propranolol (took 80mg and still resting BPM of 104) and knowing that it will pass, it's nothing wild but certainly very strange.

Last edited:
Very creepy sync!

Ive been on and of ket for a few weeks, mostly doing around 0,5g or less IM.
I did slightly more some days and nothing other days.
I probably took close to 10g spread out over 20ish days.

Today is day 2 of not doing more and i feel totally gone.
Just slowly trying to get back to baseline and not panic over being this fudged.

I havent done dck btw, but igen tried many others in the class like 2dck,mxe, 3/4-meo pcp/e

And honestly all of them are bad news when abused.

I honestly wish i never touched any of em.
I can usually stay sober from dissios in periods of a couple months or so, but then stress of life catches up and i slip.

Im usually under control for a while, just taking small doses occssionally.
But i Always end up in a binge that really messes me Up.

Yeah abusing dissociatives for escaping isn't the wisest thing to do but I love them and the ability to see and reflect myself from am outside perspective. Not to mention the pain killing effects which are both physical as well as mental. Like the trippy big brother of opioids, somehow. And you can binge on end without risking real withdrawal, this is pretty unique. Of course I'd like to live without dependency of anything yet for me it's the less bad at the moment..

Seems like 2F and DCK might be specially prone to this rebound effect. MXE didn't have it, and some recent DMXE let's me hope that it will stay around for a while..

Yeah abusing dissociatives for escaping isn't the wisest thing to do but I love them and the ability to see and reflect myself from am outside perspective. Not to mention the pain killing effects which are both physical as well as mental. Like the trippy big brother of opioids, somehow. And you can binge on end without risking real withdrawal, this is pretty unique. Of course I'd like to live without dependency of anything yet for me it's the less bad at the moment..

Seems like 2F and DCK might be specially prone to this rebound effect. MXE didn't have it, and some recent DMXE let's me hope that it will stay around for a while..

I honestly think its more about mileage then just the substance.
The total amount taken of any given drug will probably leave its mark.

Im still a bit off, but i also threw away some medical dex amphetamine. That ive been taking to help school.
I started them late august and have been doing 1-2days of no dosing per week.
Still together with the K i feel very weird ATM.
No energy or cognition, but its slowly getting better.
Just trying to eat,drink,move and sleep alot.
So small tasks and not worry about the big things.

Only Ketamine (racemic) and DCK. Although I can't compare them due to the lap of between them experience's. Seem to have a sedative side. Hard to judge DCK, as I use way more drugs poly then when i was young and had K available.

All the rest will keep me awake along time also dMXE. Although i like that one, i loved MXE. Which also keeps you awake. Now rest is a few steps more important.

No idea if this is the adrenergic stimulation you mention btw.