• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Admitting you like green waders to a loved one?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Would you bother telling a girlfriend what really turns you on or just pay a very bored dominatrix to act it out? Does love really survive telling her you like her in green waders? And smoking a Sherlock Holmes pipe?

Can you ever look her in the eye again? ( If you could see her thru the pipe smoke that is)

Last edited:
Would you bother telling a girlfriend what really turns you on or just pay a very bored dominatrix to act it out? Does love really survive telling her you like her in green waders? And smoking a Sherlock Holmes pipe?

Can you ever look her in the eye again? ( If you could see her thru the pipe smoke that is)
That would depend. Namely on whether you were going to be asking your girlfriend to role-play Sherlock Holmes and call you Watson during the er, subsequent proceedings.

I’d really dig it if my man wore a green t-shirt with camo pants and boots. I’m not ready to tell him that.

I’m ultra feminine but Hell, maybe I’ll go to the Army Surplus store and get the outfit for myself. I think I’d look rather hot in it, with some doc martens.

I'd do the pipe but not the waders. Is it JUST the waders? Gross.

:Sherlock:

I would just tell or be honest, or let them figure it out.

What, like asking to borrow a pair of your wife's tights?
Did I say that out loud? Er, well, it was to stop my sore willy from moving arund too much, as underpants were painful.
Look, there were good, viable reasons for it, that it felt so smooth had nothing to do with it.
The above, of course, is er, a fiction, based on a dream I had...🤣