• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ADHD and Modafinal - Anyone had any luck?

Yortm8

Greenlighter
Does anyone have experience with modafinil and ADHD? I've being using meth on and off for 12 years and I had some ritalins this year and I love them to be honest. Most stim heads I know hate the shit because it doesn't compare to meth but it done exactly everything I was looking for if not better as I won't end up jacking off for 12 fucking hours. The point is I'm curious if modafinil has done the job for some people with ADHD as I'd rather have a bunch of them laying round for when I need a bit of a kickstart. I've tried dexamphetamine as well and I prefer that over the gear, but I can't get that easily and I honestly cannot be fucked to go through all the hoops to get a prescription.

Does anyone have experience with modafinil and ADHD? I've being using meth on and off for 12 years and I had some ritalins this year and I love them to be honest. Most stim heads I know hate the shit because it doesn't compare to meth but it done exactly everything I was looking for if not better as I won't end up jacking off for 12 fucking hours. The point is I'm curious if modafinil has done the job for some people with ADHD as I'd rather have a bunch of them laying round for when I need a bit of a kickstart. I've tried dexamphetamine as well and I prefer that over the gear, but I can't get that easily and I honestly cannot be fucked to go through all the hoops to get a prescription.
It makes a lot easier to focus on a task, but at the same time, makes it harder to pull away from it. Also, I noticed that it has Absinthe like effect, when combined with alcohol resulting in confrontational behavior. Given that most of people who have ADHD are already impulsive, it's like pouring gasoline onto a fire.

It makes a lot easier to focus on a task, but at the same time, makes it harder to pull away from it. Also, I noticed that it has Absinthe like effect, when combined with alcohol resulting in confrontational behavior. Given that most of people who have ADHD are already impulsive, it's like pouring gasoline onto a fire.
Interesting, I'm still eager to try it as all stimulants have the effect you stated first. Also I don't drink alcohol these days anymore and when I did I never mixed it with stimulants as I feel it just ruins the effect of them. Not all with ADHD are impulsive by the way, for a lot of people that impulsivity becomes more internal than external by the time they are adults as we learn the hard way.