Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Additives that profoundly alter an LSD trip

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Noticed a tremendous effect on the LSD trip with

100mg thiamine
200mg l- theanine
500mg ashwaganda

This is like experiencing LSD for the first time. No - theres no fucking reason why it works - you just have to take it and see.

Noticed a tremendous effect on the LSD trip with

100mg thiamine
200mg l- theanine
500mg ashwaganda

This is like experiencing LSD for the first time. No - theres no fucking reason why it works - you just have to take it and see.
I recently purchased ashwaganda for peroxide fs after the high drug chemicals that can come down lower, and crash.

Not profoundly but vaping weed prolongs the high for a bit.

agmatine sulfate
in my anecdotal experience, definitely potentiates LSD and other serotonergic psychedelics

it is proven to modulate 5-HT2a receptors among others

most of the posts here are about it's potential to reduce withdrawal and/or potentiate benzos/opioids, but it definitely does a lot more than that

very powerful, borderline psychoactive on its own

A lot of people say noopept makes LSD way stronger. When I've done it mid trip, it definitely seems to amplify things

Reactions: ___
Where can I buy some of that?

🤣😅😭

Just use benzo combined with booze and atypical benzo to have a blackout and ask your friend to offer some dextrose mixed with MSM to you as a "bomb ass mystery cathinone"

Just use benzo combined with booze and atypical benzo to have a blackout and ask your friend to offer some dextrose mixed with MSM to you as a "bomb ass mystery cathinone"

No, Im not talking about other drugs with lsd - this is an entirely different thing.