• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

addicts and happy families.

Reading this for the first time just now.
I felt you were and are so strong, clearly your views are selfless and considerate of your child, his actions have been the opposite.

I hope you manage ok moving forward, but you do not need to keep trying to make it work with him, despite the connection. You will do better moving forward.

Good luck!

hes selfish. sorry but 4 cars!???

fuck that, he's a liability the only thing he was doing to help was bringing in money for the baby and now he cant do that?

wait and see if his words match his actions, time will tell

He's only getting away with all this shit because your allowing him to.
Ignorance is bliss but burying your head in the sand and trying to pretend everything's ok isn't going to help anyone, least of all your daughter.
You continue being ignorant and he will continur treating you like a mug.
You need to be strong and independent for your kid, he's a waste of space at the moment.

Thanks all :)
It's very true I can't allow this crap in my daughter's life it's just all downhill with him.
I need to get back in control of my life, be strong and independent for her and I am going to be.
I am not going to be ignorant or selfish anymore there is too much at stake.
I've missed a lot of my own life dealing with him and his problems the ones he has created and i have been distracted a good portion of my daughter's life with it all, it's something we can't ever get back.
I need to be a rock for my girl and I can't let anything stop that anymore.
I'm going to kick goals, take control of my life and live again.
I am back to work soon. I am so very much looking forward to it.
Only onwards and upwards from here.xoxo
Cheers all :)

I ended up having to get an intervention order and it is the best thing I ever done. I should have done it years ago. No going back ever now. Me and my daughter ended up having to leave home again without our stuff slowly get our stuff back. He is still being a dick daily which doesn't make it harder, actually a lot easier and reaffirms I am doing the right thing by us all.
It is heart breaking now that it is evident he does not even care for our daughter just uses her as an excuse to have access to me which I have now made impossible.
It is sad to watch and realise what and who he really is but I tell myself we were together for a reason and that was to bring our daughter into this world.
I am repulsed by him and could trust or care for him as I did.
Anyone who has ever been in similar situation get an intervention order, just do it, it frees you and releases you from a torturous never ending cycle.

Fuck you Captain Brewster fuck you and ever knowing you. What a fool you've made of me!
You'll never change you will always be an abusive, deceitful piece of shit that just takes and takes and sucks goodness out of life. ...stupid me for ever knowing you.
You do not deserve me or our children in your life.
Here I am used, fooled, alone and 35 wks pregnant with your son caring solely for your daughter while you selfishly live in our family home....you're a piece of shit I could never be more ashamed of anyone or anything.......I hate you and you make me want to die.

Never again will I be fooled by you.

I am gone I will never look back again.

What an idiot you've made of me.

A very hard, torturous, painful, lesson that took 18 years too long you've taught me.

FUCK YOU! Goodbye and good riddance!!!!!