• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Addicted

Yup.
I have been in the can't sleep without a cone, need a coupla cones a day (minimum)cycle before.
Pots very forgiving, and we can function the next day quiet well, even after a heavy session. The problem though with constant use as many have said is the sapping of motivation, and the blinding to the subtle things in life ( which make life worthwhile ). You lose your dreams you lose yourself. The sun on your skin doesnt excite you like before etc, the exact opposite reactions smoking pot at first gave you.
The way I kicked the habit was to kick out those people in my life who taught me those habits.When pot is harder to get, when its not laying around the house, you tend to forget about it more. I personally dont know how Mona does it when whe has such easy access to it?I have not even smoked for three months yet if I had any in the house over those 3 months I would have consumed it.
If you dont buy it , you cant consume it.

Yeah preaching sux
see everyones different, and you don't know shit about people when all you do is see a psuedonym they use on the internet and read some stuff they type. Hence you don't know nearly enuf to comment on stuff like deep pyschological issues.
heehee uh-oh is this another FU all post entropope? Nah its just what I think. Many of my posts just end up that way because you are all fucked up. (joke)
And Mona I told you valium is not cool!
wink.gif

Best thing to do - find a hobby, whether it be cars, sport, girlfriend (preferably one that doesn't smoke), stockmarket, whatever.
Worst thing to do - find a substitute substance to the green. Go cold turkey, just don't think about it (that's what the hobby's for). Maybe even go for a run when you get the urge, or have a punch at the punching bag, so far it's worked for me.
Hope it all works out for ya mate, hate to see it wreck ya year 12.
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

just thought i'd let you guys know that I havent had a bong since I posted that first message. Thats a while!!!
Anyway, b4 I go on, I want to tell you that I am completely fucked up on G, therefore this post might seem a little weird mmmkay. *giggles*
I just want to let you all know, that I was in the same boat as Mona. I wanted to see whether I could do it, because I was smoking b4 I went to bed every night for about a month, but didnt feel too horrible during the day. So...the first night was difficult. I didnt sleep at all, but the 2nd and 3rd and so on were supa sweet, and I havent looked back.
See, I see bongs as a "selfish" thing, if you get my drift?? and joints, and more of a social, hippy type deal, even if you are by yourself. Bongs smokers are generally a lot more aggresive than joint smokers (who actually seem to be pansies!!HEHEHEHE) So call me a pansy, I'm gonna smoke joints from here on (with the occasional bong of course)
So as soon as uyou see yourself feeling a little "dependant" on something, kick it, you will feel better for it.
wink.gif

ok, G-MAN signing off. (i'm soo fucked its silly!!)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hahahahahaha. er... i probably shouldnt be telling you all cos, well, the whole a-d-d-c-i-t-i-o-n thing. you know. well, er... *giggling*
bye
smile.gif

btw, i'm not addicted to g. or anything else. actually, nothing. well, only the basics like......erm....i dunno
frown.gif

ok, i've made enuf of a fool of myself. BYE~!!
smile.gif

...after just getting off the phone to him I can vouch for his very much fuckness
smile.gif

Way to go Horsey muhahaa