• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Addicted to Viva Zen

yes hi i live in alabama do where or when did u hear they outlawed them? casue i live in helena alabama and they are still everywhere new ones old ones fake ones etc.? lol

I am sure you know this my now, but it was banned in April 2016. It is now classified as a Schedule 1 drug which counts as a felony. I still see vivazen and a few other brands on the shelf, but they no longer contain kratom if you read the ingredients. Totally sucks!

I used to be in on the manufacturing/distributing side of krato
& word on the street was that this shit - Viva Zen and OPMs Kratom had some sort of xtra mystery product in it that gave users that xtra lil punch

I assume it was listed under their "proprietary blend" in the ingredients, as always

sucks for me that kratom never ever really did anything for me :(

I know this is an old thread but I would like to put my 2 cents worth in. I say just get some plain leaf powdered kratom and stick to that or taper down.

I discovered kratom through thos VivaZen shots. Those shots are sketchy as fuck bro. But on the other hand, kratom has saved my life and has made my life much more fulfilling. So if I would have never tried the VivaZen shots, I probably would have never found out about this miracle herb...