• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Addicted to Benzedrex

Fewtchure

Greenlighter
Hi all... i'm addicted to Benzedrex inhalers (propylhexedrine) and have been
for at least the past 3 years. Been known to take up to 5 in a 24 hour period.
Symptoms I've gotten include depression, anxiety, insomnia, derealization,
ringing in the ears, headaches and memory issues.

Anyone else ever had a problem with them?

Welcome to Bluelight. I've used/abused them but not to anywhere near that extent. One of the absolute worst stimulants to abuse heavily because of the amount of vasoconstriction it causes.

Welcome to Bluelight. I've used/abused them but not to anywhere near that extent. One of the absolute worst stimulants to abuse heavily because of the amount of vasoconstriction it causes.
Probably so... I've been pretty lucky in terms of physical problems and symptoms, but have had
my share. I figure they may cause brain damage, brain hypoxia and blood flow problems over the long term in high amounts due to the vasoconstriction. My memory & moods have suffered & i've had some very strange issues crop up...

Welcome to bluelight. I never knew people used those until I started going here to bluelight. Do you use other drugs, or have you used other stimulants at all?

If you want help to get off of them there's the sober living forum. Good luck.

I'm in the same boat man. been doing them for about two years now. i usually do it right after i get paid. i do a binge every 2 weeks. use about 16-24 inhalers in 2 days. nothing beats it.

^ Nothing beats it? Try literally any other stimulant known to man!

@ Op, those are the typical side effects, but like stated above, in can lead to more serious issues. Are you trying to get off it?

-SS373dOH Soul

I like propylhexadrine, as far as legal OTC drugs go, it takes the cake IMO. However I can't imagine it's good to take it for that long and at that amount. I started feeling weird physical side effects after taking 1-2 inhalers a day for just one week. I can't imagine multiple inhalers a day for years.

Anyway, OD->BDD