• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Addicted and need help??? Click here

we should make a sticky on how to quit all differnt kinds of stuff, as in , what to do to combat cravings or relapses.. everyone could pipe in with their experiences
hopelessly, predicaments and misfortune may prevail over my endeavours to undo addiction.

I need major help.
Im depeendant on

1)methadone 110mg daily
2)clonazepam 3mg daily
3)lyrica 150mg x3
4)medical marijuana (don't waste my time telling me its not addictive because it is)
5)amphetamine salts (adderall 20mg ir bid)

I think Im st the point where my neurotransmitters are so damaged that the only way to avoid not feeling suicidal is to feel less suicidal by getting all of my neurotransmitters from drugs that i dont even like. I actually hate adderall now. the feeling is atrocious. however the depression from neurotoxic damaged dopaminergic systems forces me to keep taking it.

I was already taking off two methadone clinics before and the withdrawal was nothing that anyone should ever have to feel. I couldn't sleep for 3 months and it felt like my spinal cord was going to jump out of my back and Aliens were crawling into my brain. I don't wish that feeling on anyone and now on my third Clinic of 4 years at 110 mg a day I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to get off of it without relapsing on opiates somebody please help I don't want to be on this for the rest of my life.
mygreenbic lighter

Is therr a cross tolerance with lyrica and benzos ?
No there isnt
benzodiazepines modulate the Gaba a receptors by binding to a specific benzodiazepine set of receptors although pregabalin is a gabaergic this is only because the chemical structure shares a relationship to gaba.
pregabalin actually works through calcium channels. no cross tolerance to speak of however there is synergy with benzodiazepines and all other depressants including opioids.

I need major help.
Im depeendant on

1)methadone 110mg daily
2)clonazepam 3mg daily
3)lyrica 150mg x3
4)medical marijuana (don't waste my time telling me its not addictive because it is)
5)amphetamine salts (adderall 20mg ir bid)

I think Im st the point where my neurotransmitters are so damaged that the only way to avoid not feeling suicidal is to feel less suicidal by getting all of my neurotransmitters from drugs that i dont even like. I actually hate adderall now. the feeling is atrocious. however the depression from neurotoxic damaged dopaminergic systems forces me to keep taking it.

I was already taking off two methadone clinics before and the withdrawal was nothing that anyone should ever have to feel. I couldn't sleep for 3 months and it felt like my spinal cord was going to jump out of my back and Aliens were crawling into my brain. I don't wish that feeling on anyone and now on my third Clinic of 4 years at 110 mg a day I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to get off of it without relapsing on opiates somebody please help I don't want to be on this for the rest of my life.
mygreenbic lighter
Can you taper off one or two meds at a time? Cold turkey is so miserable that although it's faster, it's less successful in the long run for most people.

Lyrica helps with opiate withdrawals - so I'd stay on that for longer. Might even find that you can stay on one or two of these medicines, without all the brain fog, because right now you are mixing several. Hard to say which messes things up the most, but my guess is that methadone troubles you the most. (Does it??)

Anyhow, I was on a high dose of oxycodone for years, then switched to methadone with the long term plan to get off all opiates. Since I was not a big fan of methodone, I chose to taper off that because I thought it'd be easier to taper off than oxycodone, (which I - unfortunately - loved).

Anyhow, a death in the family motivated me to begin my plan then. But I didn't want to suffer shitty withdrawals while also grieving, and I wanted this to work.

My doctor told me that by slowly reducing opiates, my brain could adjust to the dopamine drop a bit so I wouldn't get that terrible PAWS depression.

I tapered from a dose higher than yours, by 10% for the first 2 weeks, then another 10% for 2 weeks, then 5% for 2 weeks and so on. As I got to fairly low doses, sometimes I stayed at the lower level for 3 weeks to give my brain and body more time to stabilize. It took me some months but I did get off all of it. Lyrica and immodium (at doses of 6mg a day - not bad) helped me a great deal at the later stages of tapering and afterwards.

Took me some time to get to feeling happy again, but it's a lie to think you'll never be happy again. Don't believe the lie.

Do I still have issues? Sometimes. I'll get cravings for opiates now and then, (sometimes I swear it feels physical, which is weird). I might take a lyrica for that. (I also take lyrica for pain and no it's not as helpful - but I also notice that my overall pain level is not higher than it was when i was taking a boatload of opiates - go figure).

I also have trouble sleeping but so many women my age have that same issue (menopause has some downsides for sure) I'm not sure it's related to opiates or the lack thereof. I am not depressed and I do laugh everyday. I don't wake up craving or cramping or needing a pill. That's a gift you can give yourself.

Our brains are muscles and we can heal from injuries and re-train. But no, it's not easy. But neither is getting in shape or training for a new job. Still worth it.

AND - is living the life you are living now, acceptable to you? You have to decide for real how you will structure your recovery. Be clear but gentle with yourself. Make a plan that aims at long term success.

Good luck.

Last edited:
So, today is day 4 without Poppyseed Tea for me. I started using it about 1.5 years ago. Then the pandemic hit, locked me up at home with nothing else to do or think about and I drank it....a lot. I got to the place where I knew i couldn’t travel without it because I’d be a miserable travel mate. I’ve a wife and a mom with 2 small kids and I don’t want them to know me as a half-cracked-eyed “sleepy” Mommy and I don’t want to die. Today I woke up and didn’t feel TERRIBLE and exhausted like I did every other morning this week. I’m also telling more people. I told my mom today. She is a recovered alcoholic. She looked me in the eyes and said, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES! I needed to hear that and that’s what I’m going to do. Stay strong, if you can. Tell people that you can’t un-tell. One Day at a time, one minute at a time; whatever it takes.

After being addicted to opiates myself, and seeing lots of people go through addiction I thought this this forum could do with a sticky on how addictive certain drugs can be, how to avoid getting addicted, and if you already are, how to get help.

Addiction is real and very very common with these kind of drugs, you can try and plan as much as possible to avoid getting addicted but you can certainly still get hooked. Hopefully having this thread in everyone's face will make people think twice and do their absolute best to avoid addiction, as it can ruin lives, destroy careers and ultimately kill you.

The main categories of drugs with very high potential for addiction are as follows:

Opiates:
Heroin
Fentanyl
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Morphine
Poppy pod and seed tea (make no mistake, this can be as addictive as nasal heroin)
Codeine

These are the most common opiates, usually prescribed for pain. Opiates are incredibly addictive and habbit forming and you also risk death by using large doses.

Stimulants:
Methampehetamine - Crystal, Ice, speed
Amphetamine - oldschool speed, very rare
Dexamphetamine- ADD medicine, lots of uni students use it to study with
Cocaine

This is the 4 most commonly abused stimulants.

Benzos:
Valium (diazepam)
Temazepam
Clonazepam
Xanax
Lots more

These are some of the more common benzos, usually prescribed by a doctor for muscle spasms, cronic anxiety and sleep issues, usually only for short term use.

Another warning, Benzos withdrawal can kill you and can be far worse than opiate or stimulant withdrawal. It will lower your seizure threshold can if you suffer from epilepsy will guarantee you need to do the detox in professional medical care.

Alcohol
Alcohol is generally far less taboo than the above drugs but it is more toxic than most of them and can be just as addictive in certain types of people. If you are planning on getting clean, be careful that you don't accidentally replace the addiction with alcohol.

Alcohol withdrawal can be similar to benzo w/d causing seizures and if you are in deep death. Don't forget that theres also roughly 90 calories in a single shot of vodka so this can contribute to being overweight more than your diet if you drink everyday.

Opiates and getting treatment:
No junkie has ever said 'I plan to get addicted' even if you have read 100 stories of people getting addicted and you have a fancy plan of how to use and not get addicted, you probably still will succumb eventually.

The first signs of addiction are withdrawal, you will have flu like symptoms, pain in your legs, depression, anxiety and often become suicidal until you have your next dose.

The best way to get rid of an opiate addition is to catch it in the act, hopefully the majority of you reading this will be at this stage, you aren't hooked but you are starting to realise its inevitable. To beat it at this stage you can start by increasing how many off days you have, then start either tapering the dose, or replacing it with a weaker opiate and constantly lower the dose.

Drug such as benzodiazapines, soma, anti-histamines, lopermide etc can be used to treat the withdrawal symptom via stopping the depression, helping with sleep and helping diarrhoea/stomach upsets.

Another great drug that stops the vascular bounce back caused by masses of adrenaline and testosterone spiking is clonidine, this drug will greatly reduce the sweating, cold/hot flushes, irritability and inability to sit still, it will also make you kind of sleepy. Clonidine has absolutely ZERO potential for abuse and any doctor will be willing to give you a basically unlimited script. 200ug taken a few times a day will half the symptoms you get, it does however make you very lethargic and totally stops your dick from working.

If you are in deep and using daily going on to a legal opiate such as suboxone or methadone is probably the 'easiest' treatment, however they can be just as hard to break as you drug of choice.

Most opiate users simply cannot use opiates recreationally, a single dose is often too much as the next day you will want to dose again. I highly recommend you avoid opiates if you suffer from anxiety or depression as when you quit theres a very high likelihood you will worsen the depression making it far harder to quit.

Getting help in the U.S.A.
SAMHSA Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center Locator - This link is great for finding centres in all of North America
SAMHSA Buprenorphine Physician and Treatment Program Locator
SAMHSA Home Page
http://www.na.org Narcotics Anonymous Main website
Also, you can call this number 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357) for assistance.

In Michigan, SEMCA offers assistance for paying for treatment (not applicable to Buprenorphine doctors, as far as I can remember). When I entered treatment in 2007, their assistance program made it so that I only had to pay 10% of the actual costs. How much you have to pay depends on your financial situation. This is especially good for those of us who do not have insurance to cover the costs. In 2009 when I re-entered treatment, I paid nothing and was in treatment with other people who also paid nothing. This shows that your financial situation greatly affects how much you pay. In 2007, I had a full time job and paid 10%. In 2009, I am unemployed and had no co-pay what-so-ever. - sixpartseven

Getting help in Australia
Drug and Alcohol Services SA
Eastern Drug and Alcohol Services - VIC/NSW
Direct Line 1800 888 236 - Counseling, detox and maintenance in Melbourne
Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs Branch - QLD
-Damascus Health Services - Suboxone, In/Out patient treatment of alcohol and Rx dependency in Brisbane
Drug and Alcohol Office - WA
http://www.na.org.au Narcotics Anonymous SA

There is also a great section in this forum called The Dark Side, they have put lots of information in that section for help with problems like these, so I hope this is a stepping stone for some that want to quit.

Tips for staying clean
Get a decent job or go to university/college, if you find something you like (most people will) then stick with it and put as much effort as you can into it, its a great distraction and when you learn something you can get great satisfaction out of it, a great mood elevator and gives you a natural buzz.

Having a regular job also forces good habbits into you, eg not staying up to silly hours for no reason and you can't rock up to work with a bad hangover/comedown.

Whilst I realise this is a simple 'solution' for getting clean and will not work for a lot of people (you might already have all of these) remember you are still a step ahead of someone who is in the same position without a life goal. Having a motivation to get up in the morning and try and get clean WILL help you, any help is worth while, no matter how minimal it is.

Watch Requiem for a dream, also watch Candy, these two movies along with your knowledge of drugs should scare you at least for the short term.

Work in progress
This is all for now, I will attempt to keep updating the post with information, and eventually links to free services to get help in various countries. If anyone could post some great links to getting help with these kind of drugs that would be fantastic, or even if you want to just post up some of your own material on details/how to avoid addiction. Any constructive criticism is also welcome.

edit: updated the opiate section
I’m trying to figure out if the guy I am dating is using heroin. He’s had multiple back surgeries and when we met he wasn’t taking anything, about a year into us, he started saying his back is hurting and bothering him, he started using pain medication, prescribed by a doctor, but I was able to tell he was using more then he said he was using. He tried to tell me is tramadol. Recently he been hanging out with people I never heard of, then one of them turned out to be on heroin, he said he stopped hanging out with him because he isn’t friends with people who do “that shit” but it had me thinking…he was being very secretive, making up lies, disappear, not able to get a hold of him, ignoring my calls, everything he never ever did before. He is so withdrawn, it’s like he has no emotions, he’s tried all the time, his eyes look horrible, constricted pupils, very mean, sweaty all the time, picks at his face, and has scrapes on his legs. I don’t think he is injected it, I think he is smoking and snorting it. I don’t see any track marks or needle marks. I confronted him and asked if he was using heroin, he told me I basically just spit in his face, and insulted him and was so defensive. I just want to know. I have the right to know!! How can I get him to admit it??? I just want the truth already, it’s like if I don’t catch him doing it I can’t prove anything.

I’m trying to figure out if the guy I am dating is using heroin. He’s had multiple back surgeries and when we met he wasn’t taking anything, about a year into us, he started saying his back is hurting and bothering him, he started using pain medication, prescribed by a doctor, but I was able to tell he was using more then he said he was using. He tried to tell me is tramadol. Recently he been hanging out with people I never heard of, then one of them turned out to be on heroin, he said he stopped hanging out with him because he isn’t friends with people who do “that shit” but it had me thinking…he was being very secretive, making up lies, disappear, not able to get a hold of him, ignoring my calls, everything he never ever did before. He is so withdrawn, it’s like he has no emotions, he’s tried all the time, his eyes look horrible, constricted pupils, very mean, sweaty all the time, picks at his face, and has scrapes on his legs. I don’t think he is injected it, I think he is smoking and snorting it. I don’t see any track marks or needle marks. I confronted him and asked if he was using heroin, he told me I basically just spit in his face, and insulted him and was so defensive. I just want to know. I have the right to know!! How can I get him to admit it??? I just want the truth already, it’s like if I don’t catch him doing it I can’t prove anything.
Sounds like he is

I don't know why you have Amphetamine noted down as very rare, I find it insanely easy to get hold of.

Also while I've noted you seem to be describing dependency as addiction, you are therefore excluding other addictive things that aren't really dependency forming such as GHB, Ketamine and other such substances.
Would there be any reason for this choice of approach or is it simply due to it being a work in progress?

I am new to bluelight and I am in desperate need of help. I am trying to get off fent (i snort it 1/2-1 gram per day) for 3 months.. and I've read about the bernese method. I have plenty of 8mg suboxone, and actually took a couple of them after 36 hours of last fent use and thought I was going to DIE!!! WORST precipitated withdrawals ever!! The only thing that helped me after hours of agonizing withdrawal was more fent... so now I'm scared to try the subs again, but need to get off this stuff. Please any advice would be appreciated. Please help me.

I am new to bluelight and I am in desperate need of help. I am trying to get off fent (i snort it 1/2-1 gram per day) for 3 months.. and I've read about the bernese method. I have plenty of 8mg suboxone, and actually took a couple of them after 36 hours of last fent use and thought I was going to DIE!!! WORST precipitated withdrawals ever!! The only thing that helped me after hours of agonizing withdrawal was more fent... so now I'm scared to try the subs again, but need to get off this stuff. Please any advice would be appreciated. Please help me.

Hey :) Welcome to BL

I'm out of my depth when it comes to opiate addiction, especially Fentanyl. Oxy 80mg/day for a couple months is the worst I've been.. Got cut off & had to go cold turkey -- didn't sleep a wink for 7 days with anxiety so bad I thought I'd either have a seizure or a heart attack.

I'm always in some kind of shit state though (benzos, booze and a small amount of smoked meth).

My brother died in 2014 of a heroin overdose 😞 So please, hang in there and be careful. There are lots of very knowledgeable and compassionate people here.

Abbey xx

I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just not be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am So disappointed in myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on subboxes for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWP i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken 18 mg trip and it threw him in to the withdrawals I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have 15 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the sentinel to the training hall to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese methor me's message introducing the subs while lowering the Finney and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over I don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u stay feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.

Last edited:
After being addicted to opiates myself, and seeing lots of people go through addiction I thought this this forum could do with a sticky on how addictive certain drugs can be, how to avoid getting addicted, and if you already are, how to get help.

Addiction is real and very very common with these kind of drugs, you can try and plan as much as possible to avoid getting addicted but you can certainly still get hooked. Hopefully having this thread in everyone's face will make people think twice and do their absolute best to avoid addiction, as it can ruin lives, destroy careers and ultimately kill you.

The main categories of drugs with very high potential for addiction are as follows:

Opiates:
Heroin
Fentanyl
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Morphine
Poppy pod and seed tea (make no mistake, this can be as addictive as nasal heroin)
Codeine

These are the most common opiates, usually prescribed for pain. Opiates are incredibly addictive and habbit forming and you also risk death by using large doses.

Stimulants:
Methampehetamine - Crystal, Ice, speed
Amphetamine - oldschool speed, very rare
Dexamphetamine- ADD medicine, lots of uni students use it to study with
Cocaine

This is the 4 most commonly abused stimulants.

Benzos:
Valium (diazepam)
Temazepam
Clonazepam
Xanax
Lots more

These are some of the more common benzos, usually prescribed by a doctor for muscle spasms, cronic anxiety and sleep issues, usually only for short term use.

Another warning, Benzos withdrawal can kill you and can be far worse than opiate or stimulant withdrawal. It will lower your seizure threshold can if you suffer from epilepsy will guarantee you need to do the detox in professional medical care.

Alcohol
Alcohol is generally far less taboo than the above drugs but it is more toxic than most of them and can be just as addictive in certain types of people. If you are planning on getting clean, be careful that you don't accidentally replace the addiction with alcohol.

Alcohol withdrawal can be similar to benzo w/d causing seizures and if you are in deep death. Don't forget that theres also roughly 90 calories in a single shot of vodka so this can contribute to being overweight more than your diet if you drink everyday.

Opiates and getting treatment:
No junkie has ever said 'I plan to get addicted' even if you have read 100 stories of people getting addicted and you have a fancy plan of how to use and not get addicted, you probably still will succumb eventually.

The first signs of addiction are withdrawal, you will have flu like symptoms, pain in your legs, depression, anxiety and often become suicidal until you have your next dose.

The best way to get rid of an opiate addition is to catch it in the act, hopefully the majority of you reading this will be at this stage, you aren't hooked but you are starting to realise its inevitable. To beat it at this stage you can start by increasing how many off days you have, then start either tapering the dose, or replacing it with a weaker opiate and constantly lower the dose.

Drug such as benzodiazapines, soma, anti-histamines, lopermide etc can be used to treat the withdrawal symptom via stopping the depression, helping with sleep and helping diarrhoea/stomach upsets.

Another great drug that stops the vascular bounce back caused by masses of adrenaline and testosterone spiking is clonidine, this drug will greatly reduce the sweating, cold/hot flushes, irritability and inability to sit still, it will also make you kind of sleepy. Clonidine has absolutely ZERO potential for abuse and any doctor will be willing to give you a basically unlimited script. 200ug taken a few times a day will half the symptoms you get, it does however make you very lethargic and totally stops your dick from working.

If you are in deep and using daily going on to a legal opiate such as suboxone or methadone is probably the 'easiest' treatment, however they can be just as hard to break as you drug of choice.

Most opiate users simply cannot use opiates recreationally, a single dose is often too much as the next day you will want to dose again. I highly recommend you avoid opiates if you suffer from anxiety or depression as when you quit theres a very high likelihood you will worsen the depression making it far harder to quit.

Getting help in the U.S.A.
SAMHSA Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center Locator - This link is great for finding centres in all of North America
SAMHSA Buprenorphine Physician and Treatment Program Locator
SAMHSA Home Page
http://www.na.org Narcotics Anonymous Main website
Also, you can call this number 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357) for assistance.

In Michigan, SEMCA offers assistance for paying for treatment (not applicable to Buprenorphine doctors, as far as I can remember). When I entered treatment in 2007, their assistance program made it so that I only had to pay 10% of the actual costs. How much you have to pay depends on your financial situation. This is especially good for those of us who do not have insurance to cover the costs. In 2009 when I re-entered treatment, I paid nothing and was in treatment with other people who also paid nothing. This shows that your financial situation greatly affects how much you pay. In 2007, I had a full time job and paid 10%. In 2009, I am unemployed and had no co-pay what-so-ever. - sixpartseven

Getting help in Australia
Drug and Alcohol Services SA
Eastern Drug and Alcohol Services - VIC/NSW
Direct Line 1800 888 236 - Counseling, detox and maintenance in Melbourne
Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs Branch - QLD
-Damascus Health Services - Suboxone, In/Out patient treatment of alcohol and Rx dependency in Brisbane
Drug and Alcohol Office - WA
http://www.na.org.au Narcotics Anonymous SA

There is also a great section in this forum called The Dark Side, they have put lots of information in that section for help with problems like these, so I hope this is a stepping stone for some that want to quit.

Tips for staying clean
Get a decent job or go to university/college, if you find something you like (most people will) then stick with it and put as much effort as you can into it, its a great distraction and when you learn something you can get great satisfaction out of it, a great mood elevator and gives you a natural buzz.

Having a regular job also forces good habbits into you, eg not staying up to silly hours for no reason and you can't rock up to work with a bad hangover/comedown.

Whilst I realise this is a simple 'solution' for getting clean and will not work for a lot of people (you might already have all of these) remember you are still a step ahead of someone who is in the same position without a life goal. Having a motivation to get up in the morning and try and get clean WILL help you, any help is worth while, no matter how minimal it is.

Watch Requiem for a dream, also watch Candy, these two movies along with your knowledge of drugs should scare you at least for the short term.

Work in progress
This is all for now, I will attempt to keep updating the post with information, and eventually links to free services to get help in various countries. If anyone could post some great links to getting help with these kind of drugs that would be fantastic, or even if you want to just post up some of your own material on details/how to avoid addiction. Any constructive criticism is also welcome.

edit: updated the opiate section
I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am so disappointed and furious at myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on suboxones for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWD i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken one 8 mg strip and it threw him in to the withdrawals. I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have (15) 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the fent to the tramadol to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese method. Introducing the subs while lowering the Fent and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over, i don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u start feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.

Am New to Blue light org, looking for advice on how to taper down from 150 mg of morphine per day, Please anyone?
Wow, that is a lot! I would use the treatments they have available for you. Support groups and maybe Suboxone is popular. Or Buprenorphine, my Uncle takes that and he says it works great!!

I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just not be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am So disappointed in myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on subboxes for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWP i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken 18 mg trip and it threw him in to the withdrawals I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have 15 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the sentinel to the training hall to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese methor me's message introducing the subs while lowering the Finney and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over I don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u stay feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.
You can't go to a program and just stick to the subs maybe?

Hey i need help too!

I am so addicted to speed balls .... i spend all my money for those combos nearly 10 000 euro per month

i am so broken now and i am so lost .,, i lost my job since i couldnt work without those combos

and now i am not sure what todo i am also in replacement with 800 mg substitol morphin

and i dont have any take home so i need to go every day to this doctor in the morning it makes me feeling so death

i think often about killing me self

what would you tell me todo now

thx

I really really need help.
Last night I finished my 0.05g bag of brown(smoked).
Now(next morning) I am feeling like shit.
I am on 1mg xanax and have 0.5mg left and swallowed 7g kratom(paraschute)
I also have some fent patches. Should I put like 6-24ug/hr or smth on the skin?
Sinced I moved in rotterdam my connection is 1.5h away by train.
I do have access to a pharmacy so anything that could help please recommend.
I tried tapering it down the last 2 weeks but I fucked up big time

This is semi accurate I had period when i had brown, smoked it and didn't note it on the list. Last 2 weeks i really fucked my progress.

13 decembrie 10pm 75ug/h done
13 Dec 11pm 12 + 12ug/h done
15 decembrie 1:23am 24ug/h done
15 dec 19:30 12ug/h done
15 Dec 19:20 2ml
15 Dec 20:27 24ug/hr done
15 Dec 21:10 12hr/ug done
16dec 00:10 12ug/hr done
16 decembrie 14:23 24ug/h done
16 decembrie 16:00 36ug/hr done
16 Dec 17:53 24ug/hr done
16 Dec 18:03 12ug/hr done
16 decembrie 19:35 36ug/hr done
17 decembrie 4:05 am 24ug/h done
19 decembrie 21:43 36ug/h
19 decembrie 22:18 12ug/hr
20 decembrie 21:17 12ug/hr
23 December 18;00 60mg
23 decembrie 21:05 5euro worth of sketchy Street heroin.(0.1g ?)
25 decembrie 21:19 40mg oxy ER
24 decembrie 07:22 40mg oxy ER
26 decembrie 12 20mg
26 eecembrie 1 pm 20ng
26 Dec 20:19 20mg
28 Dec 7am 40mg oxy er
28 Dec 9am 40mg oxy er
28 decembrie 11:12am 40mg
30 decembrie 11:46 40mg
1 January 18:50 40mg

I was thinking it either switch back to oxy(I can get 10mg 20mg and 40mg er extremely expensive though) or to the fent patches(also more expensive than brown per say) but both provide a somewhat manageable consumption and is harder to de-rail.
what so u think guys?