• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Adderral XR making me have gay thoughts and I am straight

You're right Pretty Diamonds.

It's so much more pleasurable to keep your fantasies than to fulfill them.

Troll? If not you are losing your inhibitions from the drugs which is allowing your true nature ,gay, out. I think when off stims you are repressed bc of what is and is not "acceptable" behaviour according to society. Eating your cum is your strange fetish I guess. Are you young?

Yeah, just for HR sake don't put up ads on sites like craigslist or anywhere on the internet. If you meet someone in person and have a connection with them, I'm certainly not discouraging you from pursuing it. I think you and everyone else should follow their heart whether it's with a man or a woman, but don't risk your safety by meeting strangers on the internet. It's really just not worth it, in my opinion, at least.

Sounds like you are gay. When some men masterbate, they actually feel horrible when they ejaculate. Like they committed some huge sin. They get turned off...which duh, you just came. It's normal to not be horny after you ejaculated. All the sexual energy has been released. You'd have to build it back up again. The whole eating your sperm thing? You probably just want to eat a trannys sperm since you say you love visually seeing their sperm. You just need to get it over with and go have sex with a tranny. And get off the Adderall. It's no bueno.

Yeah, just for HR sake don't put up ads on sites like craigslist or anywhere on the internet. If you meet someone in person and have a connection with them, I'm certainly not discouraging you from pursuing it. I think you and everyone else should follow their heart whether it's with a man or a woman, but don't risk your safety by meeting strangers on the internet. It's really just not worth it, in my opinion, at least.

That's how I feel about Craigslist, and internet hookups/dating in general.

But the few people who I met online via dating sites and dated or had relationships with turned out to be odd people to say the least.