• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderalls age!!!

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So believe it or not, the older addys get, they lose more and more potency tested with new 30s cause my 20s seemed weak af, ate 2 20mgs and wondered why the hell nothing was really going on, ( on a binge on hour uh 30-45) genuinely lost track but anyways im takin addys to stay awake and i thought it was me so i cracked a 30 open crushed, licked my finger n dipped into the powder and stuck it under my tongue (sublingual) and i got the zap i was looking for, so just a word of caution as its the first typw of pill ive encountered that loses that much potency with age

Your ability to discern the effects of each individual dose is probably not the greatest after a 40 hour binge. Maybe get some sleep and reevaluate this observation.

Your ability to discern the effects of each individual dose is probably not the greatest after a 40 hour binge. Maybe get some sleep and reevaluate this observation.
actually this is the 2nd time ive noticed this effect (happened early last binge aswell) and by early i mean within the first 3-6 hrs but i have a new amp issue....... i shit you not oddly enough i think perhaps not enough blood is getting to my right eardrum because after a 5-10mg dose abit ago, my hearing in my right ear zapped and was 0% it returned but only 25-50% and its kinda freaky is this literally possible? i know im not losing it altogether, i only start to herpderp arond the 70 hour mark of being awake/on binge but this is weird and alittle worrying p.s wanted to add, the 20mg pills are about 2-3 years old, the 30s are 9months-1yr old and as far as i can tell, theres just more beads in the 30s than the 20s (i crush them) and stupid me, i have brand new ones of both mg, but i threw them all together in my larger jars so i cant distinguish them which is stupid of me all i know for certain is the 30s aren't 'expired' and the 20s technically are 'expired'

p.s. a friend thats tried both of my mg's has said the same thing but i just can't believe theyd lose potency, i store them perfectly, hell i even store them with rice to keep em nice and dry n perfect

Gotcha, well be warned, amp binges only get harder and harder on your body and mind. Eventually the 48 hour mark will feel like a 72 hour binge and so on. This phenomenon is common with meth and other more potent stims but is very much possible with regular amp.

Gotcha, well be warned, amp binges only get harder and harder on your body and mind. Eventually the 48 hour mark will feel like a 72 hour binge and so on. This phenomenon is common with meth and other more potent stims but is very much possible with regular amp.
Even with several weeks inbetween? i know that the body can accustom and end up 'learning' the effects and baselining eventually while on the amps to the point where you don;'t get a high anymore other than some stimulated physical effects and ive read that amphetamine tolerance in particular can either be permanent or LONG lasting, which do you lean towards, perm or long lasting?

From what i've heard from reports the effect doesn't seem to go away. The brain remembers and goes back to that state, at least from what i've heard.

From what i've heard from reports the effect doesn't seem to go away. The brain remembers and goes back to that state, at least from what i've heard.
My heart died alittle reading this, not gonna lie :( i particularly enjoy my once in awhile addy binges, but this one may be my last one for a few months gonna put abit of research into amp tolerance/duration of tolerance now that you got me thinking all about not being able to enjoy it once in a blue moon