• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall

Stimulants are very neurotoxic and cardiotoxic substances, in my opinion they carry particularly gnarly side effects in both the short & long term when compared to other common classes of drugs. I could give you a long boring list of long term side effects, but I'm pretty sure you already know what these are. If not, look at psychonautwikis available information on Amphetamine. It has all the information you could need and then some.

How damaging your use will be mostly depends on how much you are using and how frequently, with stimulants this is what the deciding factors really come down to. Also, a lot of the damage you do to yourself comes from not the drug itself with these compounds, but also the lifestyle that inevitably comes with. What do I mean by this? Well, let me explain.

The combination of not eating right, not drinking right, not sleeping right, being in a constant state of elevated bodily functions such as blood pressure, physical activities etc. is very damaging. Put simply, your body never gets a break. All of these things add up quickly, and I think this is what leads to common belief stims such as meth "speed up" the aging process. In a way, you technically are...

Adderall at normal doses isn't neurotoxic. I don't see the point of taking it sublingual. Might as well eat some tums or drink some baking soda to alkalinize your g.i. trac. This will potentiate the amphetamines.

Adderall at normal doses isn't neurotoxic. I don't see the point of taking it sublingual. Might as well eat some tums or drink some baking soda to alkalinize your g.i. trac. This will potentiate the amphetamines.
Little confused by your response. I guess what I initially wanted to know was if there is any physical side effects from frequent sublingual use. Like to the mouth, tongue etc? It hits much faster is why I like to do it that way. Are you saying using something alkaline before taking it orally has a similar effect? Not heard that before.

I've tried every route of adminstration with adderall and I've personally found oral to be the best. If you take a couple tums a half hour before you take it, it should potentiate the amphetamine.

As far as damage goes, i wouldn't worry about it that much. It doesn't have all the caustic chemicals involved with making it in the production like meth.

I think you could take it under your tongue for the rest of your life and there wouldn't be any serious damage.