• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall

cooldude1234

Greenlighter
Ok so here's an update of my ADHD pills quest: I used to only be able to get vyvanse but now I can get adderall 12.5mg. Just a few basic questions aswell. How long do they last? How much would be equal to about 50 mg vyvanse? Any way of knowing XR or IR? And a little info I forgot is that I took 50 mg vyvanse last time and had a good time.

As far as I know, the 12.5mg pills are only made in IR versions. The typical duration is 4-6 hours (depends on the individual, some may feel effects much longer than others), but residual stimulation effects can be felt for longer than that. Dosage eqivilance for Vyvanse/Adderall can be found out easily with a Google search.

Adderall also has levo-amphetamine in addition to d-amphetamine which many people do not enjoy due to l-amp causing more peripheral side effects such as racing heart and such.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, Vyvance is slightly weaker than Adderall (I think 70mg of Vyvance is about equivalent to 60 mg of Adderall). The big difference (which you probably already know) is that Vyvance hits you more gradually and lasts longer whereas Adderall IR is just that -- instant release -- so taking 60mg of Vyvance is gonna take you pretty smoothly through most of your day whereas taking 60 mg of Adderall IR is probably going to make you "blast off" for 2 or 3 hours.

Anyone know what 25 mg IR oral would be like compared to snorting it? Like length and effects

If I'm not mistaken, Vyvance is slightly weaker than Adderall (I think 70mg of Vyvance is about equivalent to 60 mg of Adderall). The big difference (which you probably already know) is that Vyvance hits you more gradually and lasts longer whereas Adderall IR is just that -- instant release -- so taking 60mg of Vyvance is gonna take you pretty smoothly through most of your day whereas taking 60 mg of Adderall IR is probably going to make you "blast off" for 2 or 3 hours.

correct me if I'm wrong, but a year and a half ago I came into a large quantity of Vyvanse for a few months and I did some research on comparing Vyvanse and Adderall dosages and the main source I found said that Vyvanse's mg in terms of amphetamine dose were just about half as strong as Adderall's mg in terms of the same. So 70 mg of Vyvanse is around 40 mg Adderall in terms of intensity.

I can say for a fact the largest dose I ever took of Vyvanse in a day was 6 60 mg pills, so 360 mg...but it felt like Adderall 150 mg (also, I think Vyvanse just feels less powerful when you re-dose on it - I'm pretty sure it was designed that way - not that it's less powerful, it's just much less euphoric)...most Adderall I've done in a day (still spread out, obviously...) was 200 mg and that felt WAYYYYYY harder than that large Vyvanse dose, although both majorly sucked as far as comedown went.

and snorting makes the IR pills feel like they're taking a stronger effect, but oral will make it longer lasting...and oral is the way to go - snorting those pills is not good for your nostrils

whatever you do though, be safe - amphetamines are bad news when you do too much of them - keep your doses in the single digits if you want to be as safe as possible - sounds lame but it's good advice

Ok and if you can all check this out and respond at least this is important. I got 11 of then today and I was told they are adderall 12.5 mg. I looked up a pill identifier thing and i could not find it though. The pill has a P with a circle around it and on the back there is a line going through the middle but no numbers or anything. It is orange and round. If you can all atleast try to find out or help me I would appreciate it a lot because I dont want to have been sold vitamins or something haha.

Hey I was told that it was generic from the person who gets them and also from the dealer so im assuming it really is. And it looks just like adderall 12.5 mg but just different imprints. Same size color and shape

You could very well be correct about that strength ratio. Honestly, what I was basing my ratio on was the fact that the maximum "safe prescribable dose" of Vyvanse is 70mg/day while Adderall's is 60mg/day, but if I'm not mistaken they dropped Adderall's max relatively recently -- it used to be more like 80mg/day I believe. Also, I've taken both but have much more experience with adderall so maybe my tolerance for that amphetamine combo has effected how I compare the two.

What I do know is that, even though adderall's bioavailability does increase if you snort it rather than swallow it, blowing addy's is a pretty stupid idea. It's bad for your nose (significantly worse than coke is); it's bad for your lungs; you'll inevitably get the drips and that's unpleasant for most people. It'll hit you faster and harder but a fair amount will prob get caught in your nostrils and inevitably wasted if you should need to blow your nose in the next several hours for any reason (such as the fact that you just pulled a bunch of mg of chemicals through it). Also, you're snorting at least 4 inactive ingredients in the process for absolutely no reason. Just not a great idea as omnipresenthuman said.

If you thinks Adderall is worse on the nose than coke you are either lying or mentally defective. Unlike cocaine Adderall does not reliably make your nose bleed. The drip is sweet tasting and mild but some don't like it. There is no evidence Adderall causes any damage to your lungs, that is a myth. How could it possibly be worse than coke that has multiple random cuts in it? The binders in Adderall are ultimately swallowed and are minuscule compared to the nose-blocking amounts of unknown cuts in coke.

If you are too stupid to sniff it all back and choose to blow it out your nose and waste it that is your idiotic choice. It will not get "caught" anywhere unless you do it wrong. It is the same as snorting other drugs. You can always snort water if you feel it is too dry in your nose and some might too dry to absorb but that is only an issue during binges. Coke dries your nose as well it just gets moist again faster because of its pitiful length of effect, but unlike Adderall it often completely clogs your nose for days afterwards, which is impossible with Adderall no matter how much you do.

Disregard everything adbenz said in his second paragraph. It is dangerously ignorant, baseless bullshit.

Last edited:
If you thinks Adderall is worse on the nose than coke you are either lying or mentally defective. Unlike cocaine Adderall does not reliably make your nose bleed. The drip is sweet tasting and mild but some don't like it. There is no evidence Adderall causes any damage to your lungs, that is a myth. How could it possibly be worse than coke that has multiple random cuts in it? The binders in Adderall are ultimately swallowed and are minuscule compared to the nose-blocking amounts of unknown cuts in coke.

If you are too stupid to sniff it all back and choose to blow it out your nose and waste it that is your idiotic choice. It will not get "caught" anywhere unless you do it wrong. It is the same as snorting other drugs. You can always snort water if you feel it is too dry in your nose and some might too dry to absorb but that is only an issue during binges. Coke dries your nose as well it just gets moist again faster because of its pitiful length of effect, but unlike Adderall it often completely clogs your nose for days afterwards, which is impossible with Adderall no matter how much you do.

Disregard everything adbenz said in his second paragraph. It is dangerously ignorant, baseless bullshit.

#1 _DankOpiAmp_...go fuck your mother and do another "Opi" bump
#2 Neither adderall or cocaine are good for your nose. We can argue about which is worse that'd be a waste of time. I will grant you that getting coke is always a liability since what you get is NEVER pure and you never know how much it's been stepped on or even with what. In that respect you could argue adderall is the better way to go.
#3 I don't know just how shitty the coke you've done has been but doing cocaine does not reliably make your nose bleed (maybe you're buying into that stereotypical myth). I doubt you could find any real evidence of that, let alone that it's more likely to than adderall.
#4 I was kind of making a statement about snorting in general, which you didn't pick up on I guess, and snorting anything has negative respiratory effects. Do you really think there's no evidence of that?
#5 I never said the drip wasn't a little sweet tasting, but I also didn't even mention the fact that most of the time it burns like hell to blow addys as opposed to other things.
#6 I will also grant you that doing it right means making the effort to really get all of it back deep and not blow your nose or sneeze and doing it wrong is pretty stupid.
#7 Snorting water, as you suggest doing if you think your nose is too dry to get it all back, is stupider than any idea brought up yet...have fun with that.
#8 Coke doesn't clog your nose for days afterwards. Are you serious? Days?
#9 I didn't realize I was dealing with someone who has blown so much adderall that they can confidently say that it is "impossible" for adderall to completely clog your nose for days afterwards "no matter how much you do"...pretty fuckin' bold statement there speedy
#10 Refer to #1

#1 _DankOpiAmp_...go fuck your mother and do another "Opi" bump
#2 Neither adderall or cocaine are good for your nose. We can argue about which is worse that'd be a waste of time. I will grant you that getting coke is always a liability since what you get is NEVER pure and you never know how much it's been stepped on or even with what. In that respect you could argue adderall is the better way to go.
#3 I don't know just how shitty the coke you've done has been but doing cocaine does not reliably make your nose bleed (maybe you're buying into that stereotypical myth). I doubt you could find any real evidence of that, let alone that it's more likely to than adderall.
#4 I was kind of making a statement about snorting in general, which you didn't pick up on I guess, and snorting anything has negative respiratory effects. Do you really think there's no evidence of that?
#5 I never said the drip wasn't a little sweet tasting, but I also didn't even mention the fact that most of the time it burns like hell to blow addys as opposed to other things.
#6 I will also grant you that doing it right means making the effort to really get all of it back deep and not blow your nose or sneeze and doing it wrong is pretty stupid.
#7 Snorting water, as you suggest doing if you think your nose is too dry to get it all back, is stupider than any idea brought up yet...have fun with that.
#8 Coke doesn't clog your nose for days afterwards. Are you serious? Days?
#9 I didn't realize I was dealing with someone who has blown so much adderall that they can confidently say that it is "impossible" for adderall to completely clog your nose for days afterwards "no matter how much you do"...pretty fuckin' bold statement there speedy
#10 Refer to #1

#1 I am too busy I just gave your mother an anal fissure while burning her clitorus with a cigarette then I severed her spinal cord so that would be the last thing she ever felt.
#2 yes, I got horrendously shit coke apparently.
#3 three toothpick lines made a drop of blood come out within the hour. Levamisole is not a myth.
#4 it is akin to inhaling dust, anything without that silicated shit in opanas will not mysteriously hurt your lungs more than everyday irritants in the air. You could also use the bent straw method to avoid this.
#5 I find the burn minimal unless it is already dry in my nose.
#6 why is it so hard to sniff back instead of blowing your nose like an idiot? I can stop a sneeze if I get it but I see your point there.
#7 you are an ignoramus, snorting a few drops of water works like a charm, Dur! I didn't mean a large amount, I am not the first person to do this.....
#8 the pure coke I have never had might not clog but the shit I got practically sealed my nose then left it clogged for days from the inflammation.
#9 I have literally done that much, 2 days awake from one dose with tolerance and it took me an hour to snort it all. Your nose dilates from the decongestant effect upon contact with the Adderall and you can get more in. You would likely need to kill yourself to clog it.
#10 refer to #1

Last edited:
#1 I am too busy I just gave your mother an anal fissure while burning her clitorus with a cigarette then I severed her spinal cord so that would be the last thing she ever felt.
#2 yes, I got horrendously shit coke apparently.
#3 three toothpick lines made a drop of blood come out within the hour. Levamisole is not a myth.
#4 it is akin to inhaling dust, anything without that silicated shit in opanas will not mysteriously hurt your lungs more than everyday irritants in the air. You could also use the bent straw method to avoid this.
#5 I find the burn minimal unless it is already dry in my nose.
#6 why is it so hard to sniff back instead of blowing your nose like an idiot? I can stop a sneeze if I get it but I see your point there.
#7 you are an ignoramus, snorting a few drops of water works like a charm, Dur! I didn't mean a large amount, I am not the first person to do this.....
#8 the pure coke I have never had might not clog but the shit I got practically sealed my nose then left it clogged for days from the inflammation.
#9 I have literally done that much, 2 days awake from one dose with tolerance and it took me an hour to snort it all. Your nose dilates from the decongestant effect upon contact with the Adderall and you can get more in. You would likely need to kill yourself to clog it.
#10 refer to #1

well that was fun. very original format response

Just working with what you gave me. I do not think the originality of my format matters, lol.

Not getting drips from my IR addys.. I blow my nose the day after and it’s all orange. I get drips from other shit though like snow.. any ideas? Tried sniffing water.

crush the pills, extract them with a small amount of water, discard the insoluble bits, then either evaporate the water and snort the residue, or spray it in your nose with a spray bottle

generally speaking, pure cocaine is very water soluble and should not cause your nose to bleed or clog unless you are doing Tony Montana amounts of yayo. It is still acidic and a vasoconstrictor though.

Adderall pills with their binders/dyes/etc are much worse on the nose given they leave a bunch of insoluble gunk in your sinuses...