Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderall XR in the morning & MDMA at night

AdderallXRxr

Greenlighter
Hey,
I keep getting mixed reviews on these two.

I am prescribed Adderall XR 20mg everyday to take in the morning at 8:45AM.
I want to do MDMA (tested) the following night at around 4:30AM. (16+hour gap from dose)

A) Besides the "harsh" comedown, anything in particular i should be warned of?

B) I read a lot about it being a neurotoxic combo, but would it still effect me as much since I've built tolerance?
Link: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ants-Meth-and-adderall-and-amphet-I-m-tweakin

C) Should i skip my dose before rolling & after rolling?

**Any tips & suggestions are appreciated**

ThX.

Plenty of people have mixed amphetamine & MDMA and enjoyed it, it's often sold cut with speed. Take a slightly lower dose of MDMA, you'll get a stronger stimulation from the speed you've been prescribed & it's easier to overdose, I think that's where the main danger comes from. I wouldn't worry too much, it's not going to be like taking recreational doses of street speed on top of a few pills, just don't go & take too much, do it in moderation. The next morning's dose might help you not feel much comedown.

You should be fine. It would be better if you avoided the adderall beforehand though.

overdose ? why overdose ?

I don't mean like a fatal overdose, but taking a large dose of MDMA along with amphetamines could be a little neurotoxic & obviously you'll be a bit more stimulated. It seems much lower than typical recreational speed doses & not taken at the same time, so I wouldn't be too concerned, but I'd still not want to do a large dose of MDMA & ritalin. It's likely to increase a few other undesirable effects too. It's small doses & the last morning's dose should have worn off well before he plans to take MDMA, but I'd still be slightly more careful over doses, especially if I'm taking it the next morning on the comedown too.

Last edited:
I don't mean like a fatal overdose, but taking a large dose of MDMA along with amphetamines could be a little neurotoxic & obviously you'll be a bit more stimulated. It seems much lower than typical recreational speed doses & not taken at the same time, so I wouldn't be too concerned, but I'd still not want to do a large dose of MDMA & ritalin. It's likely to increase a few other undesirable effects too. It's small doses & the last morning's dose should have worn off well before he plans to take MDMA, but I'd still be slightly more careful over doses, especially if I'm taking it the next morning on the comedown too.

True & don't forget the tolerance already build from the adderall (amphetamine).
If the come down is very harsh, i can always take a benzo to ease it.