• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall xr and instant

Bo1992

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone else find themselves taking almost 100 mg a day when they have one or both of these and enough supply. I know I do. I’ve been taking 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg in the afternoon for the past couple days. Haven’t really noticed a change in my thoughts or mood. Nothing to major. I don’t know just bored up on them right now wondering if anyone else is doing this lmao.

Been there done that, completely ruins therapeutic effects. If you're taking this medication because you have ADHD and you need it than this is the worst thing you could be doing to yourself, it never ends well. Have yon thought about what's going to happen when you need 100 mg a day to function and you run out? Not trying to be a buzzkill man but I'm telling you this because I've done it, recreational drugs are one thing but if you truly rely on this medication id stop now before your stimulant tolerance increases anymore.

Been there done that, completely ruins therapeutic effects. If you're taking this medication because you have ADHD and you need it than this is the worst thing you could be doing to yourself, it never ends well. Have yon thought about what's going to happen when you need 100 mg a day to function and you run out? Not trying to be a buzzkill man but I'm telling you this because I've done it, recreational drugs are one thing but if you truly rely on this medication id stop now before your stimulant tolerance increases anymore.
Nah I hear you man it’s not good to be doing everyday your right I should stop now