• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Vyvanse Alternatives for Appetite suppression and Weight loss

fathom6

Greenlighter
Hi. I crave food, just love eating all day. Vyvanse 70mg or Adderall 30mg/day helps me keep the food cravings, I still crave and eat, but now I have more control when to stop :) I'm now at my ideal weight and I do plenty of exercise but moment I stop Vyvanse my cravings re-emerge and I start gaining weight. I dont like to continue Vyvanse since its too expensive and causes hairloss on me, so I would like to stop if I can find an alternative to curb my appetite.

I have tried so many supplements: L-phenylalanine, Hordenine HCL, DHEA, Centrophenoxine, but these have not done a shit to help my food intake. Would you know something as effective as Vyvanse/Adderall to help limit my food? that is not too harmful also :)

maybe the supplements I have tried, one at a time (L-phenylalanine, Hordenine HCL, DHEA, Centrophenoxine), I didn't take enough dosage??? to feel appetite suppression?

Is there a physiological reason for your food cravings or is this purely a psychological issue?

Be careful with the DHEA, it can make you hirsute (grow mannish hair!! Like dark facial and chest hair, I mean.) Phenylpiracetam is my current rage. Good for physical stamina, focus, and controls the appetite well. Very good for the exercise tolerance. (It's currently banned by the Olympics because of it.) 5-HTP helps me with cravings too, as does L-tryptophan. It's a lot of different things to buy, though. (You should see my cabinet; it's like GNC.)

Guys and Gals, I tried my Hoodia capsules today though I am still eating like a pig. I'm sad only Amphetamines help me :), this is so crazy, there has to be a solution??? HELP!!!

PokerFaceJess: that was a typo on my part. I meant DMEA and its derivative Centrophenoxine. A word of caution on DHEA is correctly warranted, a better option is 'Pregnenolone' (its parent) since Pregnenolone doesn't have its own receptor so it gets stored in its in-active form DHEAS and PREGS when hormones are already high, but only when they are needed it will convert to active form DHEA and Progesterone.

I do have my cabinet full of supplements too :). 5-HTP I have tried it doesn't do anything on me. 'Phenylpiracetam' - that is interesting. Could you share your experience? Like how it compares to amphetamines? (like Adderall or Vyvanse or others)

Be careful with the DHEA, it can make you hirsute (grow mannish hair!! Like dark facial and chest hair, I mean.) Phenylpiracetam is my current rage. Good for physical stamina, focus, and controls the appetite well. Very good for the exercise tolerance. (It's currently banned by the Olympics because of it.) 5-HTP helps me with cravings too, as does L-tryptophan. It's a lot of different things to buy, though. (You should see my cabinet; it's like GNC.)