• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Adderall Users (Sometimes I feel like a can "take over the World") - Do you still get that feeling?

Pick.

Greenlighter
I'm hoping to talk to some amphetamine users..

Sometimes Adderall has me so inspired and so "passionate" (etc.)
I want to spreadsheet my bills.
I want to write a song.
I want to write a book!

Do you guys know that feeling? I sometimes think that's how Human Beings are supposed to feel.

Anyways... Do you guys feel this awesome, every time you take amphetamines?

Its just that.. Lately, it hasn't been super super inspiring, for me..

I've been thru some really crazy stuff, though... So... My situation isn't exactly normal.. I can talk about some fof that (crazy stuff Ive been thru) if the conversation leads to it..

But.. I just wanted to kinda reach out and find some other Adderall users.. And see what you guys might say about "These Best Case Scenarios" and how often this is available to you. Or If / when it faded..

Thanks,
-Pick

Fades unfortunately once the stimulant becomes a regular part of your routein. Increasing the dose may bring back some of that feeling up too a certain point but even that doesn't do much too bring back the initial euphoria that you experience when you first start taking the med.

I do have manic episodes in which I get the feeling that I am soooo godlike and I posses so much intelligence and so and so and this happens on tramadol, not regular stimulants, although I recall having these kind of episodes when I was little too tho I didn't know until recently that they are called manic

as i don't take it regularly pretty much everytime i take my initial dose of the session i make sure to take a larger dose (not too large) but to get the most of it that i can because as ive learned, particularly with amphetamines is that you can never re-achieve that initial euphoria that you get at the begining of the session, you can redose etc but it doesn't happen if youre not a regular user like myself, you will experience this everytime you take the amphetamine. im alittle more sensitive to change of perception thus i really do notice the euphoria everytime n' during session i redose several times (infact i dont reccomend it but i have yet to have an amp session with only one dose)

the first proper shot of the day is always the best, which is kind of digusting/gross as it's quite reinforcing etc. I prefer drugs that retain effect with repeated use; but there's a point where more is worse with uppers imo.

the first proper shot of the day is always the best, which is kind of digusting/gross as it's quite reinforcing etc. I prefer drugs that retain effect with repeated use; but there's a point where more is worse with uppers imo.
10000000% ^ downers aswell! but i do want to state for the record that, ADDERALL in particular: Does not prevent the breakdown of dopamine or reuptake as others do, meaning it will be broken down and reabsorbed appropriately and thus has a lesser chance of depleting dopamine leaving you with a sort of depression for a day-a week for some users, it does have some reuptake inhibitory effects but they don't last too long, it primarily rushes you with dopamine, serotonin and norepherine and then instead of being a reuptake inhibitor such as either cocaine or ritalin - it'll allow your dopamine passed the gates of reasorbtion but also send a portion of it backwards back to your synapses/receptors which can be a tricky monster, i have access to an abundance of these little beasts and i know what powers they hone seeing a friend reach tolerance and use levels of upwards of 400-600mg/day which even myself am astounded by, but he seemed to never fucking sleep, i swear he was ALWAYS awake doing somthing so i don't know how long use like that is maintainable but he managed and is still healthy albeit using lower amounts of stims these days, my levels which i consider high i cant tell you an exact number but somwhere between 300-400mg / day of use so per 24 hours taking into consideration i have heavy opiates that im required to take which keep my body in safer levels of heart rate/bp so i DO NOT reccomend someone who doesn't extensively use stimulants to attempt to achieve passed 160mg, and that is a very high dose, a high dose for even an avid user is 120mg. stay safe guys

also to add - adderall tends to lean more towards the D3 and D4 dopamine receptors appearently more aimed toward alertness/focus but it can still be a great drug especially because it also increases serotonin levels (well being chemical) when taken appropriately.

I'd say it looses the charm. I've abused it both for recreational and for impossible work. However I will say this - no matter the case it keeps me up enough to help me get the shit done. But the distractions tend to overpower it afterwards to a point that you look forward to them. Been off it a couple of months, feel much better overall. I'm even able to finish my work on time instead of going all night and the next (I used to binge at times). But I keep a small stack incase - you never know when you'd need that unholy power haha?
First couple of times I did some amphetamine sulfate however - I felt like a supreme being. Hasn't been such an elevation since, despite higher doses.

I'd say it looses the charm. I've abused it both for recreational and for impossible work. However I will say this - no matter the case it keeps me up enough to help me get the shit done. But the distractions tend to overpower it afterwards to a point that you look forward to them. Been off it a couple of months, feel much better overall. I'm even able to finish my work on time instead of going all night and the next (I used to binge at times). But I keep a small stack incase - you never know when you'd need that unholy power haha?
First couple of times I did some amphetamine sulfate however - I felt like a supreme being. Hasn't been such an elevation since, despite higher doses.
Love the distractions.. everysingle time 4-8 hrs can fly by and feel like 20min

Love the distractions.. everysingle time 4-8 hrs can fly by and feel like 20min
Oh undoubtedly. In fact right now I thought it was about 40 mins since I came where I am and my buddy who did a line with me earlier (methamphetamine) told me it's been 2.5 h. Who would have thunk it

Sadly no my brain chemistry is so screwed up Adderall was pretty much like a placebo. Even meth (smoked, snorted, oral) had very little effect on me other than keeping me up and making me feel greasy and gross from a one time morning dose.