• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall use to boost concentration and studies, can I get advices?

skirmisher99

Greenlighter
I'm thinking about that for a long time, maybe I have concentration problems but go to a psyquiatrist may take too long and too much money. I know someone who can provide the drug for me, Adderall xr 30 mg or 25 mg. My doubts are can I use for some time like a pill for day so I can boost my studie routine and get ride of the medication once I achieve the results that I want? Once I get the routine for a long time can I get rid of the medication slowly, without serious withdraw, and maintening the routine? Or at least, can I learn for long term pourpouses or just as an imediately solution, as for a test for example?

Hej!

Maybe have a look here;
pb

You can become acutely addicted to CNS stimulants, Amphetamine included. What I mean is that you might develop a compulsive desire to keep using more despite apparent consequences.

A completely different issue is the potential for a long-lasting psychological dependence upon this drug. You might write a few papers and they turn out great and are done in record time.

Naturally, you want to use Amphetamine to help you complete all kinds of difficult or tedious tasks. Well, I used Amphetamines all through college to write papers.

I found that I was practically unable to do anything academic or work-related. If I needed to write a paper, I needed to have an Adderall otherwise my brain just would not start. I had developed a severe psychological need for this stuff.

I was never addicted in that I used it very frequently, but anything and everything would "be easier if I had speed". Im not trying to scare you but it is really something to think about.

yeah Im thinking about that, for this reason I begone this thread. I saw some people said that you can use Adderall or Ritalina for some time to develop a studie routine and slowly stop taking the drug. But I don't know really the eficacie of the Adderoll for this pourpouse, I tried several things in the past to develop a health studie routine but I just failed everytime, so Im in the most need of some alternatives. I begone to try Piracetam today because it's cheap and legal where I live, i can take even without preescription. It's not just about the study routine, but I also have important tests to take this year. Also I see a lot of people relating the addiction to Adderoll beeing related to overuse of the substance every time that work needed to be done, but I want a steady use (not much) for a prolongued time and slowly decrease the use after a x intervals of time after develop the work routine that I need.

"I saw some people said that you can use Adderall or Ritalina for some time to develop a studie routine and slowly stop taking the drug."

No offense but im assuming you want my uncomfortable opinion. Anyway i think its great your looking for more info because in my opinion it is extremely dangerous to base anything off what some people you saw said. Including me! I saw some guys who said you can put urine in your eyes, ingest bleach to cure illnesses and use basically paint stripper (turpintine) rectally. Im sure the people you saw believe and mean well in what they say but people have tendency to be wrong.

I take adderall everyday and have no magical studying powers. Can it in the short term make you do a unhealthy likely impossible amount of studying in a short term? Yes but
atless you change your study habits to something balanced and sustainable eventually your body will just crash.

I understand, but you have to figure out that I struggle to do the basic, im a a profound procrastinator. i'm trying for years to do the things I have to do, almost 4 years since I begin college (before that I just did not care). These people who said that to me apparently trancribed what his psyquiatrist said to him.

Are they trying to sell it to you?

I mean taking adderall everyday at theraputic doses can help people especially with adhd focus and concentrate.

But i dont think you can just take it before studying to develop a routine and then stop it and not return to your baseline focus and concentration.

How is a drug going to have an effect on you after it is entirely gone from your system?

Like coffee can help you focus and get a morning routine going. But it seems almost everyone has to continue drinking coffee or it doesnt work. They cant drink coffee get a morning routine then never drink it again.

Idk i could be wrong im just playing the skeptic so hopefully you have a opposite opinion before you make a choice.