• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

StimulantTim

Greenlighter
Whatsup guys,

About a year or so ago, i got my hands on adderall the first time. Stole it from a friends house, fucked up i know. I took an entire bottle of adderall IR 10mg pills which contained roughly 130 or so total pills. I had wanted to try adderall for a bit so i was excited. The next day i decided to pop 3, so 30mg. I forgot i had taken them since i was running errands. They kicked in while driving home and the high i had can only be described as fucking amazing. I thought it was even better than cocaine. Anyways fast forward 2 weeks or so, i had eventually finished all of them. I remember i started crushing the tablets and railing em like it was nothing. I was up for 3 days straight. Spent the nights in my car listening to music and going to town sniffing the sickly sweet blue lines.

Anyways, after that adderall experience i feel like every time ive done addys after that it did nothing for me. Very disappointing to say the least. I hadnt done adderall in probably close to 6 months until i decided to give em another shot, figuring my tolerance had to have gone down. I dont know why, but i felt nothing STILL. I'm convinced i will never get anything from addys. Is it possible that i may have totally fucked my tolerance up that bad? it sucks that i cant get anything out of em anymore, so i dont even bother trying. Anyone have any ideas? Anything would be great.

I'm fine with not taking adderall again, im just curious why i havent been able to get ANYTHING out of it since.

Thanks guys, peace.

Come on man please dont steal peoples meds you never know what they might need them for. I take adderall for narcolepsy and id be unable to drive and get boughts of paralysis if someone stole them.

But I dont think you ever get effects anywhere near your forst exposure. Ive taken months off and never got anywhere near the manic like effects of when I first took it at fractions of the dose I take now.

I really don't like that you steal things from your "friends". Some people like to use their addictions to excuse really terrible behavior. I don't even think you're addicted to anything. I think you just ripped off your friend's house because the opportunity presented itself. Don't you think your friend's going to get in trouble when either his or a member of his family's entire bottle of Amphetamines are gone?

Also, not here to help people get high specifically. It could be that the intensity of your high-dose experience has left low-dose experiences unsatisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.