• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall tolerance

Samanthafisher97

Greenlighter
I ve been on every ADHD medication you could think of since I was in 5th grade but I stopped taking it my sophomore year of high school and now I m a senior in high school and back on it. I started off by taking some of my cousins 15mg of adderall xr and realized how much it helped and went to my doctor to get back on. He gave me 20mg of vyvance to start off on and I took two or three a day even though he only said take one a day I couldn't feel it when I only took one and then a month later we switched me to adderall xr 20mg and I started taking two and I felt focused but then it stopped after a couple days and so I tried three and I still don't feel it. Will taking 4 to make it 60mg work? I have a paper due tomorrow and I need to know if I should take one more to see if it will boost me or if that would just be a waste

Tolerance to amphetamines is a really difficult issue. Everyone loses the euphoria at some point, and we are really just left with the speedy-adrenaline feeling, which doesn't always help with studying.

I would rethink going back on ADHD meds if you find yourself taking it compulsively to feel good or study with euphoria.