• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall tolerance reduction

AdderallUser42

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I am a college student who has been taking adderall 30mg for about 2 years and noticed my tolerance has gone up from 30mg a day to about 45-60 depending on how much class work I have that day (I'm taking 21 units). I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to reduce this tolerance besides cutting it cold turkey as I am a physics major and have homework up the ass and coffee doesn't help me much with my ADD. Is there a detox kit I could get to reduce this bc tapering down my usage is kind of difficult to regulate without a doctor. Plus my school performance would most likely get shitter in terms of grades. Does anyone know if a detox kit would even work to make my tolerance down if not back to 0. I am curious so I could start slow with 15mg again and just maintain my 30mg dosage as I should be. I would really appreciate some help because it sucks running out of my RX a week before a fucking physics exam haha thank you for taking the time to read this much appreciate!