• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Adderall tolerance and tolerance breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reezy009

Greenlighter
First I apologize if I don’t this incorrectly I looked for an amphetamine catergory I’m pretty naive to this site. I currently take 7.5 mg of adderall mom-fri but I feel like I no longer notice it working. I’ve read a lot of posts but I’ve seen so many different things and conflicting information and the post were all pretty dated. I don’t want to ask my dr to up my dose besides the facts of not just wanting to take a higher dose due to long term health effect my dr was hesistant to up my from 5 mg daily. How long would one need to take a break for my tolerance to reset. I’ve read consuming 500-1000 mg of tums 30 mins to an hour before taking adderall increases the effects. I also read taking magnesium can help with reducing your tolerance but what form
Of this would be the most effective as if read some have a relatively low bioavailability. I also read taking vitamin c is important when taking adderall but no one listed why. Would taking vyvanse while on my tolerance break be counter productive ( not sure if there is a cross tolerance there). I’m 6’0 roughly 185 lbs

Once I again I apologize in advance if I broke and rules here with this. I’m also on mobile so I apologize for any typos and thank you to anyone who takes time out their day to help me with this.

This is just shorthand moderators use when moving a thread from one forum to another. This thread was moved as it is more suited for the destination forum, Other Drugs, than for Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion.

This is just shorthand moderators use when moving a thread from one forum to another. This thread was moved as it is more suited for the destination forum, Other Drugs, than for Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion.
I apologize for posting in the incorrect area

Please only post in one forum. The moderators will move if necessary.

i'm going to close this. Stick to one open thread on this topic. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.