• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants adderall to concerta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methylphenidate sorted my life out, did more coursework in 2 weeks than I did in a year and lost 5 stone. Can't reccomend it enough, and at £1 a 30mg extended release capsule it was brilliant.

Alright, this thread needs to stay on topic and avoid being some 'what do you like better: Amphetamine v Methylphenidate' type bullshit.

Adderall/mixed amphetamine salts and Concerta (extended release MPH) are two very different drugs prescribed for the same diagnosis. From what I hear, MPH sounds pretty inferior to Adderall, Dexadrine, Vyvanse of Desoxyn (any of the amphetamine medications). MPH is not an amphetamine but rather a Dopamine Reuptake Inhihitor, much like cocaine and MDPV (just weaker and shittier).

Desoxyn feels better so it's less addictive. Right... 8)

*facepalm*

No, it's less psychologically addictive because it's long duration and gradual comedown make compulsive redosing a lot less of a problem. If I took, say, ritalin orally right now, in 1 hour I would be fiending for more, because it leaves me feeling shitty, and I know that if i take more, I will stop feeling shitty, even if it won't necessarily make me feel good, and the same goes for adderall and dexedrine. It's all about the duration and side effects IMO, if they are better/worse (respectively), I typically will have a strong urge to redose. I found desoxyn to be the least addictive stimulant I have tried, and I've tried most of the ones worth doing.

Alright, this thread needs to stay on topic and avoid being some 'what do you like better: Amphetamine v Methylphenidate' type bullshit.

As I said before, although IMO this thread has served it's purpose and should just get closed, but it's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.