• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall & sweating

Swf123

Greenlighter
Pulling an all nighter for work then have to go in to work the next day. Always sweat bad on addy when staying up all night. Anything to help with this? So noones don’t wonder why the hell u sweating so bad?....

There's nothing you can take to reduce amphetamine induced sweating. Taking a benzo might help you to not pay attention to It. A low benzo dose wouldn't ruin the stimulant effects either. That's the best solution i can think of. Maybe someone else knows a life hack of some kind for sweaty situations?

I take excessive sweating as a sign I might have consumed a bit more than I should have. But it does come on well before dangerous overamping begins. It’s hard to manage if you have a physical job.

One thing is wear lightweight natural fabrics like cotton. Also don’t have any caffeine.

I was just about to say the same thing.

drop ya dose in half.

I like to dissolve any stim or drug that requires serious dosage restraints then I can use a syringe to quickly and accurately dose.

you would be surprised how much difference even humidity can make to what a powder looks like and what it weighs and

when your talking 10mg as you are dilution is easier and safer.

Cutting dose is probably the safest thing to do if that is possible.

After that low dose benzos do a really good job of addressing the 3 most common issues with amps - heart rate, blood pressure, and body temp. A low dose would probably help, and like said above, if it is low enough it wont stomp on the stimulant effects you want that much but will help with the other side effects decently.

In case you are interested benzodiazepines are the first line drug that hospitals (at least in the US) will give to treat amphetamine overdoses in most cases, so are very appropriate to recommend in this use case since they are the medical standard.
I have heard this but when you follow the manufactures of strong stimulates they all use opiods.

I wonder if this is due to availability (no way you can get valium by the truck load in mexico and asia) or because

they do not have the restrictions that legal pharmacy does and it just works better.

I am inclined to think the latter though I would say it is also the more risky of the two procedures.

You could try Scopolamine (Kwells) which is known to stop one from sweating. Here in the UK its available without a prescription (OTC / Pharmacy Only), I'm not sure of its availability in the US tho.

Other than taking a smaller dose like many have already stated, there's no real way to not sweat. It's simply a side effect that must be accepted with the high. Taking the good with the bad so to speak. Again, many have stated lowering your dose. Sweating while on Adderall or any stimulant is to be expected. But if you're sweating a ridiculous amount, you genuinely may be taking too high a dose.
And with any stimulant, stay hydrated and be aware of your body temp getting too high or low.

You'll never escape the sweats, but to escape the rancid sweat, hydrate. Lots.

I suffer from hyperhidrosis and i having hard time to stop sweating in few situations very often.

I feel that this is a major turn off in me, what could be the possible reason? Do i need to stop consuming alcohol?

I suffer from hyperhidrosis and i having hard time to stop sweating in few situations very often.

I feel that this is a major turn off in me, what could be the possible reason? Do i need to stop consuming alcohol?
I sweat a lot, too. It can be very embarrassing around other people. Some people just naturally sweat a lot.

Alcohol absolutely makes it worse both during and the day(s) after. Many drugs make it worse.

Some drugs, like benzos, seem to help and lessen my sweating.