• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Questions

ironically enough im coming off an addy binge right now. benzos use to be enough but now i gotta slam smack to finally calm my nerves and get to sleep. adderall and those benzedrexz inhalers far and away have the worst crash known to man. which is fuckin lame cus its not nearly as good as ice

simplest way to crus the beads is to dump them into a cigarette solophane wrapper, use the back end of a lighter and keep pressing on it till u stop hearing crunching noises, empty on surface, use side of lighter smear the powder down more..viola

any suggestions?

I told my psychiatrist that i had trouble focusing and had wandering thoughts because i wanted to get a script for adderall. he gave me vyvanse.. what can i tell him to get him to switch me to adderall??

After reading some other posts on this board, and because of the fact that I have some adderalls in the closet screaming "(ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME!", I have decided to ask a few questions.

1) I hear adderall with some benzos take the edge off. Is this a safe combination?
2) I know that with XR, its time released. I was thinking of either taking 100 mg time release form, or crushing up the balls and taking 50 mg (both methods would be orally). However, I have tried various ways of crushing the balls, but all have sucked. Any suggestions for ways that have worked great for you?
3) The benzo that I'd probably get is some xanax's from my friend that hooks me up with all those oxys you hear me rambling about (not that dumbass who ripped me off with that vicodin, he's a different guy, and I didnt feel shit off them so yeah he did rip me off, I think he gave me acetaminophen), and I think he said theyre 2 mg each. What's a good dose to take with the adderall? And if I use the xanax alone, without alcohol or adderall, whats a good dose?
question-
1.I would NEVER in my life take any upper without a benzo laying around. Id say find some klonopin, or valium, but xanax will work. Yea its safe and makes it alot more enjoyable.
2.get a piece of paper, and a glass cup that has a flat bottom. just fold the paper and stick your fingers between the pile so the balls dont go everywhere and put some muscle into it, and run the glas over the pile until its powder. bang, done.
3.if youve never taken xanax 1mg will set you nice 2mg will put you to sleep.

I told my psychiatrist that i had trouble focusing and had wandering thoughts because i wanted to get a script for adderall. he gave me vyvanse.. what can i tell him to get him to switch me to adderall??
well you read about the two drugs and when he/she asks to see you again you should know what to say end/.........

After reading some other posts on this board, and because of the fact that I have some adderalls in the closet screaming "(ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME!", I have decided to ask a few questions.

1) I hear adderall with some benzos take the edge off. Is this a safe combination?
2) I know that with XR, its time released. I was thinking of either taking 100 mg time release form, or crushing up the balls and taking 50 mg (both methods would be orally). However, I have tried various ways of crushing the balls, but all have sucked. Any suggestions for ways that have worked great for you?
3) The benzo that I'd probably get is some xanax's from my friend that hooks me up with all those oxys you hear me rambling about (not that dumbass who ripped me off with that vicodin, he's a different guy, and I didnt feel shit off them so yeah he did rip me off, I think he gave me acetaminophen), and I think he said theyre 2 mg each. What's a good dose to take with the adderall? And if I use the xanax alone, without alcohol or adderall, whats a good dose?
uhhh dude just get regular adderall and then take like 90mg at once. Way better than 100mg of XR. Basically XR relases half immediatly and half about 4 hours later.

^^^yeah, that's where i'm at, 100mg gets me nice...but that's because i have along history with methamphetamine. one think that a friend of mine taught me to do was open the capsule in your mouth. then all the little beads are floating around. just crush them with your teeth. try to crush as many if not all before you swallow...well, that is if you wanna swallow your doses. i still wish there was a clean way to bang your XR doses. and as far as your questions:

trust me, only take this at the end of your run, specially if you got short acting benzos like xanax, you're gonna regret it later on if you don't have em/can't feel em anymore.

just take like 3-5 of them for the 1st time, well, actually take 2-3 for the 1st time and crush them up and snort that, little xr crushed beads and all.
If you're starting out with benzos and xanax, i'd say 1mg.

And P.S. on the comedown you can also drink beer. i love that feeling, cause you're still hyped up, but feel the effects of alcohol. i loved doing that when i did meth. don't know how it would be now for adderall.

Last edited:
When i was Abusing my adderall i would use a shot glass and get a screw driver that has a handle that fits the shot glass. And use it like a motar and pestle. It worked great and much better than anything i read on this thread. Hope it helps.

To crush the Adderall XR extended release, I just bought a simple, yet, effective little pill crusher, prob cost me about 6-7 bucks!

I'm prescribed 20 mg methylphenidate & 2 mg clonazepam 3 x's a day together n have no ill effects. Daughter takes 1 mg clonazepam 2 x's a day & Adderall XR 30 mg in the am & 15 mg IR at 3-4 pm. No issues there either.

If I feel I'm gonna b anxious I take 2 mg clonazepam 20-30 mins before taking any stimulant. Usually sublingual or half sublingual & half chewed n swallowed. It varies on the effect for me. Sometimes it seems like I didn't take any benzo, sometimes it takes the negs of stims away & sometimes it brings comedown quicker.

I'd say if ur prone to anxiety take .5-1 mg (dnt kno ur tolerance) of alprazolam about 20 mins before the Adderall. If not, take the Adderall & u can always take the alprazolam (if u need it) during or when u feel cd starting.

As for crushing, I either use a cig cellophane or thick paper & put the beads in there, fold & crush with my bic. I vary between banging the beads & rolling the lighter over them. Usually only takes 2-3 minutes tops for a fine powder.

The shot glass /screwdriver handle or mortar and pestal method work best for crushing. The key with using them is not to grind to much at a time and to tap the side of the glass/mortar a few times after grinding to see if any larger pieces surface then grind them. Checking for leftover chunk of the beads and refraining is a must for maximum effect. I don't see how some people can claim a solid tablet will kick in faster than a dust. The powder has an extremely high surface area for absorption by comparison.

Gently snort the resulting powder for the greatest effect (besides plugging). Make sure you snort it with a straw etc. into the second chamber back into your nose.

Also, don't just take the benzo, it could reduce the greatest part of the high. If you are snorting it then 20-30mg will be enough for your first dose. Save the benzo for when you need it afterwards.

I'm looking for serious advice with Bezo experience, SWIM has sorta been an idiot and ramped his Benzo tollerance up from stupid Etziolam. Of course he gets the 2mg PRN Kolonopin script a month later (90). Also a script for yvansse 50 mg, he could easily take 200mg of that for wonderful effects. So far the it will run out its working so well, So clearly he will ask for 70's and maybe 10mg addy inbetween. Why are his beloved kpins doing nothing? My guess is his Etziolm is so rammed up still. slowly tapering from it, something like 8mg etzi today, after the 200mg of vyvanse. Can somebody please give him some advice with this situation, kpin has been such a wonderful thing for him. Is it the Vyvanse blocking it, or a high benzo tollerance to Etzi? Really need some help from the pros, in the meantime he will be detoxing the etzi.

I'm looking for serious advice with Bezo experience, SWIM has sorta been an idiot and ramped his Benzo tollerance up from stupid Etziolam. Of course he gets the 2mg PRN Kolonopin script a month later (90). Also a script for yvansse 50 mg, he could easily take 200mg of that for wonderful effects. So far the it will run out its working so well, So clearly he will ask for 70's and maybe 10mg addy inbetween. Why are his beloved kpins doing nothing? My guess is his Etziolm is so rammed up still. slowly tapering from it, something like 8mg etzi today, after the 200mg of vyvanse. Can somebody please give him some advice with this situation, kpin has been such a wonderful thing for him. Is it the Vyvanse blocking it, or a high benzo tollerance to Etzi? Really need some help from the pros, in the meantime he will be detoxing the etzi.