• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Potency

Jacklovescrack

Greenlighter
I took a 30Mg XR Addy and put it in steaming hot water. I read this was a good way to dissolve the beads. I'm not really feeling much, and I dosed 2 hours ago. Does the water/heat combo destroy the potency of it? Thanks

For starters 30mg of Adderall is a fairly low dose itself, let alone it being XR. I would of just opened it up and parachuted it. 60-70mg Adderall IR. was my sweet spot for euphoria. 20-30mg is great for studying. I also gradually worked up to those dosages over a period of time, so you should not pop 60mg for your first time. You should be feeling full potential of the 30mg right about now..Not going to be much @ that dosage. I would just go to sleep.

30mg is hardly a low dose especially since the OP made no mention of prior history.

Crushing the beads in a pill grider or mortal and pestle is usually adequate. You probably wont destroy all the XR beads, but 50% are IR anyway and it should be good enough. If you have no tolerance, start at 10mg. You can add more later if you need.

OP it is considered bad form to bump your own threads, especially after only an hour of being posted. I would say that a 30mg capsule would keep me up for 12 to 18 hours and that was if I crushed the beads and tried to get them to be more like IR but I have come to realize that was a high dose for what I was using it for, studying. I have since come to really appreciate the lower doses 5-10mg being my sweet spot for 4-6 hours of energy and being able to sleep at night.

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry for bumping it, new to BL :) . Won't do it again. Ended up staying up for almost 60 hours , ( Did acid the day and a half before and didn't sleep lol.)