• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants adderall over dose pleasehelp

ezekiel_42

Greenlighter
did tons of adderall, all of them XR's took proponololearlier but im out face and head is tingling cant feel my heart or chest lower abdominal pain pupils are dilated took them 5 hours ago please help also feel effects of vasoconstriction as well as dehydration

If you are this worried, instead of spending time online, you should go to an ER. Go now.

How much did you take?
not sure have 20 mg xr capsules, slight tolerance, downed anywhere from 5-8 pills in about an hour. tonsof caffine and other supplements in me so i was dehydrated, including my 100mg of zoloft i take everynight.

I only ask because I had the same frightening experience myself two days ago. I took 125 mg of adderall xr two days ago. Except I only experienced chest pains, short breath, and hallucinations. Sounds like you took a little too much like I did.

I only ask because I had the same frightening experience myself two days ago. I took 125 mg of adderall xr two days ago. Except I only experienced chest pains, short breath, and hallucinations. Sounds like you took a little too much like I did.
chest is kinda numb, yet still hurts? does that make sense?

not sure have 20 mg xr capsules, slight tolerance, downed anywhere from 5-8 pills in about an hour. tonsof caffine and other supplements in me so i was dehydrated, including my 100mg of zoloft i take everynight.
Same thing I did basically. It can be scary man. I just sat in my delusional state until it went away. Two days later after finally two nights of sleep I’m feeling better. I didn’t go to the er either but if you can’t drive you could always call an ambulance

chest is kinda numb, yet still hurts? does that make sense?
Yes it does in a way. Same thing happened with my chest pains man shit was scary as hell I hope your ok. I did end up seeing a doctor that prescribed me something at least for the hallucinations do you have a primary care? Might want to make an appointment and just be honest about what you did.

Same thing I did basically. It can be scary man. I just sat in my delusional state until it went away. Two days later after finally two nights of sleep I’m feeling better. I didn’t go to the er either but if you can’t drive you could always call an ambulance
i cant im 17 at the house with family. i had some propranolol but it is gone. anyother medications, treatment, remidies, anything to alleviate the symptoms (and also reduce/get rid of remaining drug since it was xr's)

i cant im 17 at the house with family. i had some propranolol but it is gone. anyother medications, treatment, remidies, anything to alleviate the symptoms (and also reduce/get rid of remaining drug since it was xr's)
Can’t think of any remedies or treatment either I would just drink a ton of water and flush your system out

Don't exaggerate drinking water (possible to over do it since you are on speed) because too much water can be dangerous too.
Try to eat also; light stuff like bananas. This could help as well.

Take a benzo or opiate if you can but you probably can't, if you don't have access to either and are still worried about a stimulant Overdose... The ER is your only option

before anyone flames me for reccomending essentially a speedball, Amphetamine aswell as cocaine both work on the Sympathetic nervous system, and so do opiates, therfore they will directly counter the stimulant activity, benzos Lower heart rate and blood pressure aswell as relaxing muscles (the heart is also a muscle)

Stay safe

Zonxx

Drinking aciding things like OJ will clear the amphetamine from your system as well.

did tons of adderall, all of them XR's took proponololearlier but im out face and head is tingling cant feel my heart or chest lower abdominal pain pupils are dilated took them 5 hours ago please help also feel effects of vasoconstriction as well as dehydration
If you don't want to call 911, the only thing you can do is ride it out. 5 hours into this and you aren't dead, so chances are pretty good that you aren't going to die. Try not to panic. Lay down in a cool bath. Close your eyes. Breathe.

I guarantee you that your mother would rather this than find you dead.

If you don't want to call 911, the only thing you can do is ride it out. 5 hours into this and you aren't dead, so chances are pretty good that you aren't going to die. Try not to panic. Lay down in a cool bath. Close your eyes. Breathe.

Excellent advice. Sip some tea as well and put on some relaxing music or a guided mediation to focus on anxiety. You will find that you can control your heart rate by focusing on your breath. Sometimes this can cause an increase in anxiety but push past it and realize that you are over the worst and that you are in control of your body. You get to decide how you feel, both physically and mentally. Maybe some essential oils if you have them as well. Calming scents will relax the body such as lavender. I know it sounds weird but it truly works.

Talk to @Zonxx. He takes heroic doses, he undoubtedly can help you through this time because I am positive he has been there. Zonxx I'm putting my faith in you dont screw with the OPs head ;)

Excellent advice. Sip some tea as well and put on some relaxing music or a guided mediation to focus on anxiety. You will find that you can control your heart rate by focusing on your breath. Sometimes this can cause an increase in anxiety but push past it and realize that you are over the worst and that you are in control of your body. You get to decide how you feel, both physically and mentally. Maybe some essential oils if you have them as well. Calming scents will relax the body such as lavender. I know it sounds weird but it truly works.

Talk to @Zonxx. He takes heroic doses, he undoubtedly can help you through this time because I am positive he has been there. Zonxx I'm putting my faith in you dont screw with the OPs head ;)
to be fair i'm always on an opiate too which allows me to push that threshhold, except for when it comes to coke, don't ask me how i'm still alive with how much i can smoke, but really with a stimulant overdose, the anxiety is heightened from being stimulanted which makes everything so much worse, the best course of action is to take a step back and think if you really are Overdosing, and if you firmly believe you are, the next best thing is to take a Benzodiazepine to lower BP, Heart rate aswell as relax the heart to some degree (which is more or less what they do in a hospital setting along with a concoction of other medications to essentially thin the blood, etc etc and quite possibly a opiate or strong sedative which would probably be midazolam if they deem if appropriate after checking his vital signs and suspect it is a possible overdose case, but 75% of the time its not and its anxiety but the other quarter isn't to be taken lightly because theres a very fine line between barely overdosing/thinking you are and actually overdosing, ofcourse i'm well versed with personal experience in stimulant usage however my doses shouldn't be looked at because of the fact that i take a regimen of High-dose opiates daily that lower my heart rate and blood pressure naturally, aswell as most stimulants work on the Sympathetic nervous system to churn out their effects and opiates work directly on the sympathetic nervous system therfore causing a counter to balance out the negative effects i would otherwise experience

i've had One stimulant overdose of all my uses which i treated myself for with morphine, and a high dose of clonazepam, half taken orally and half sublingually, the aversion to going to the ER with an OD ofcourse is understood, but they're best equipped to handle this type of scenario if you aren't prepared for it at home