• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall ! Need Advice Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energy_Junkie

Greenlighter
Heyyy I'm new here and I'm glad I found this place because I know I'm not gonna get my answer anywhere else.

I'm always busy I always have shit to do and I find myself being just exhausted all the time I never have any energy.
Sometimes I take my friends Adderall so I can function and get things done that I need to get done. They are 20 mg IR and I usually take 2 at separate times during the day on occasion.
My friend moved away and I'm just like okay awesome.
Today sucks ,I have so much to do and my son takes Adderall XR 20mg
I want the immediate release though and I was wondering if I crush the beads up could I maybe snort the powder without doing myself any real harm? Or is that just a bad idea? Like is there a way I can take one of these and get the immediate release???

You can crush the beads and eat it and it will effectively be just like an IR pill. You can also snort it if you wish, but not such a good thing to put up your nose and also wastes some of the dose.

The beads are fairly pesky and difficult to crush. I suggest pouring out the beads onto a metal or glass cooking tray, covering it with a piece of paper and using a spoon to crush them. The paper is important or else they will fly all over the place. It will take some effort to crush them all.

Welcome to BL!

You can crush the beads and eat it and it will effectively be just like an IR pill. You can also snort it if you wish, but not such a good thing to put up your nose and also wastes some of the dose.

The beads are fairly pesky and difficult to crush. I suggest pouring out the beads onto a metal or glass cooking tray, covering it with a piece of paper and using a spoon to crush them. The paper is important or else they will fly all over the place. It will take some effort to crush them all.

Welcome to BL!
Okay thanks! Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't kill me 😂

Yep negrogesic is absolutely correct sublingual is the way to go. Use this method

1. Empty beeds only table/desk
  2. Place glossy card (doesnt make the powder stick) over the beads
  3. Use a credit card or coins or a hair brush to crush the beads as finely as possible (it is crucial that they are a very fine powder)
  4. Scrape up the powder and place it in a spoon
  5. Tilt the spoon onto both sides under your tongue for maximum surface area for absorption
  6. DO NOT allow yourself to suck the powder out with your saliva, your tongue is a tight clamp
Good luck!

I’m gonna be the asshole here to say/ask if your son knows you’re taking his medication? My mom did that to me and my brothers quite a bit, it wasn’t looked upon favorably if you catch me. Maybe he’s got way more than he needs, idk, but figured someone’s gotta say it.

-GC

I’m gonna be the asshole here to say/ask if your son knows you’re taking his medication? My mom did that to me and my brothers quite a bit, it wasn’t looked upon favorably if you catch me. Maybe he’s got way more than he needs, idk, but figured someone’s gotta say it.

-GC
He has more than he takes and I never take his medication I asked him for one because I have a lot to do today and I feel like crap

-GC

Yeah I thought the same thing.

Honestly id be questioning myself if I started to think indulging in my kids medication was the right thing to do.

OP, consider what you are doing and that this is a clear sign you are in the early stages of forming an addiction.

"I have a lot to do and feel like crap". You are even trying to justify this behavior like it's OK.

I'm not trying to pass judgment or make you feel bad, I say it out of concern for you and your kid.

You are saying you never take his meds and it's just the one. I highly doubt it's going to stay at just the one now that your dealer is out of town. I'd love to be wrong though. But it always starts as 'just this one time'.

He has more than he takes and I never take his medication I asked him for one because I have a lot to do today and I feel like crap

Fair enough, most people do have extras.. Just some moms don’t ask.. I personally bug my brother when I need a couple 20’s, although these days he’s getting stingy with em.

-GC

Fair enough, most people do have extras.. Just some moms don’t ask.. I personally bug my brother when I need a couple 20’s, although these days he’s getting stingy with em.

-GC
Oh he has a lock box lol I have to ask 😂

Heyyy I'm new here and I'm glad I found this place because I know I'm not gonna get my answer anywhere else.

I'm always busy I always have shit to do and I find myself being just exhausted all the time I never have any energy.
Sometimes I take my friends Adderall so I can function and get things done that I need to get done. They are 20 mg IR and I usually take 2 at separate times during the day on occasion.
My friend moved away and I'm just like okay awesome.
Today sucks ,I have so much to do and my son takes Adderall XR 20mg
I want the immediate release though and I was wondering if I crush the beads up could I maybe snort the powder without doing myself any real harm? Or is that just a bad idea? Like is there a way I can take one of these and get the immediate release???
Maybe not take your kids meds? Are you going to support your habit that way? Best to stop now before it gets anymore out of hand.

In my experience, most humans talk about lacking energy, having too much to do and not enough time to do it etc. I'm pretty sure that's just what life feels like. It stresses you out and the strong ones are the ones who can roll with it and manage. Don't look at me, I'm an addict myself and I'm learning how to do all of these things myself.

The Amphetamine is not going to make you a stronger person. Literally every person who takes Adderall says "wow, this is just great, this is the key to my lock man, can I feel like this all the time please?"

And yea, the fact that you're getting it from your son, sure, no big deal and I'm certainly not the one fit to judge you for it. He has extra. What's the big deal. Like everything, imagine if this scenario was put on a highway overpass, advertising the full reality of what's happening, life is too stressful for you, so you try Amphetamine, you source moves away, so now you're trying to get it from your son. It might not seem like a big deal, but you can't tell me that this doesn't have implications in the relationship you have with your son. You can't tell me that you would rather have a relationship with your son in which you trade hard drugs between each other as opposed to one where you do not.

A lot of Mom's, housewives, whatever... people with shit to do, have sampled Amphetamine, found it wonderful and are now living under overpasses in cardboard boxes. When I walk by City Hall park every night into work and I see all of the ladies under their tarps in the rain, with their lighters flashing sporadically like a fucking light show, I always wonder how many of those women have kids who want their Moms back. I bet not a single one of those chicks in the park ever thought they'd be living in a park either... surprise.

Crushing the beads with say, with a lighter under a dollar bill or a credit card as many often do, will defeat about 90% of the time-release or more. The waxy material that the beads are composed of doesn't make these pills specifically well-suited for insufflation, but it can be done. You're better off just swallowing the powder.

Maybe not take your kids meds? Are you going to support your habit that way? Best to stop now before it gets anymore out of hand.
Literally don't take Adderall every day Jesus Christ I didn't ask for you to comment and judge me

Literally don't take Adderall every day Jesus Christ I didn't ask for you to comment and judge me
Sorry I don't need your permission. You shouldn't be taken your kids meds period. He has a lock box cause mom takes his meds. Give your head a shake, I would if I knew ya.
Comes to internet saying kid locks meds away from you and you expect advice? Get your own dam pills

Sorry I don't need your permission. You shouldn't be taken your kids meds period. He has a lock box cause mom takes his meds. Give your head a shake, I would if I knew ya.
Comes to internet saying kid locks meds away from you and you expect advice? Get your own dam pills
Lol okay hun

Thread has been asked and answered. OP got desperate and asked for one of their kids tablets okay no biggie. Sure they won't make a habit of it.

None of us can offer any advice as unless the OP wants to try and get their own script well they can just do like everyone else does and abuse Red Bull.

Or take the more dangerous avenue to the street stuff and we all know what that stuff is called.

Closed as asked and answered and the thread just can't be helpful anymore. I'm sure the OP will figure it out one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.