• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall, Klonopin, Xanax, and Kratom (ya I know)

PwThaPnoid

Greenlighter
Hi, I have researched stuff using this shit site for years but am new to posting. If there is something I'm doing wrong please tell me/teach me, thanks.

Anyways, I have a pretty significant tolerance for dextroamphetamine/adderall. So of course today when i got my RX, I did about 100mg IR and then 60mg another few hours later. In between I did a few small red vein maeng da kratom doses. Just a little while ago, I started getting anxious (ya I realize I'm an idiot) and took 1mg klonopin and 2mg Xanax.

I'm finally starting to relax a bit, but future reference, is that all bad to mix in one day or should I space them out, dose ratios? Any help would be great.

Again, if I'm doing something wrong on this, lemme know how and where I should be posting this.

You're fine.. its just if you take xanax or benzos for every single time you have anxiety on stimulants, you're going to be hooked on a severely dangerous and worse drug to withdraw from. Benzos are the biggest potential danger in this post. I would seldom use benzos as much as possible if I were you. Absolutely avoid daily use at least.

You can mix all these substances together as much as you like, since there's no dangerous interaction going on here chemically speaking. Kratom and benzos have zero interaction. Its important to note that opioids like oxycodone are dangerous to combine with benzos--considering most people do not know that kratom is not a depressant that slows down the user's breathing. It is safe to take kratom on klonopin, ativan, etc. Adderall/xanax isn't the best for your heart--since benzos are a depressant and adderall being stimulant. You are not going to notice any concerning symptoms though from these combinations besides being fucked up in the moment lol. As someone who abused adderall quite a lot, there is just no way you're going to be able to take 100+ milligrams without crippling anxiety. I found the anxiety somewhat thrilling though for some reason. Still... if you are real with yourself did you really think that much adderall would not cause anxierty? Lmfao.

You're fine.. its just if you take xanax or benzos for every single time you have anxiety on stimulants, you're going to be hooked on a severely dangerous and worse drug to withdraw from. Benzos are the biggest potential danger in this post. I would seldom use benzos as much as possible if I were you. Absolutely avoid daily use at least.

You can mix all these substances together as much as you like, since there's no dangerous interaction going on here chemically speaking. Kratom and benzos have zero interaction. Its important to note that opioids like oxycodone are dangerous to combine with benzos--considering most people do not know that kratom is not a depressant that slows down the user's breathing. It is safe to take kratom on klonopin, ativan, etc. Adderall/xanax isn't the best for your heart--since benzos are a depressant and adderall being stimulant. You are not going to notice any concerning symptoms though from these combinations besides being fucked up in the moment lol. As someone who abused adderall quite a lot, there is just no way you're going to be able to take 100+ milligrams without crippling anxiety. I found the anxiety somewhat thrilling though for some reason. Still... if you are real with yourself did you really think that much adderall would not cause anxierty? Lmfao.
Of course in the back of my mind, I know what's gonna happen, but addicts like myself have this way of instantly being able to fully ignore those warning thoughts and confidently assure themselves it's just gonna be a fun ride. I guess I never learn. Went to the ER tn and they told me everything was fine.

Of course in the back of my mind, I know what's gonna happen, but addicts like myself have this way of instantly being able to fully ignore those warning thoughts and confidently assure themselves it's just gonna be a fun ride. I guess I never learn. Went to the ER tn and they told me everything was fine.

Lol alright. I mean I am addicted to adderall/ritalin too but past even 40 mgs of adderall (even with my insane tolerance) there's just always going to be negative side effects. The crash will be bad, the anxiety worsens during the crash, and then very temporary depression unless I redose. I don't think you should become comfortable taking benzos with stimulants at least--only when the anxiety is really unmanageable. Taking benzos with stimulants can be comfortable since you don't have to deal with the anxiety aspects of stimulants, but that is the most dangerous substance in this thread. If you already have anxiety issues without stimulants > actively use stimulants recreationally which make it even worse > you are most likely going to become dependent on benzos. Benzo addiction/withdrawals are known to be quite the bitch so just try to avoid taking benzos frequently and you're good. Adderall is a soft narcotic, so in reality the kratom and adderall are non-factor. I wouldn't worry about those 2.

until you had enough of the negative side effects you will continue to be an addict. For me personally I enjoy living in comfort and much rather space out my fun days than do it every hour of the day. I dont experience panic attacks, side effects or anything other than a little lethargy and lack of motivation to do anything but meditate.

Hi, I have researched stuff using this shit site for years but am new to posting. If there is something I'm doing wrong please tell me/teach me, thanks.

Anyways, I have a pretty significant tolerance for dextroamphetamine/adderall. So of course today when i got my RX, I did about 100mg IR and then 60mg another few hours later. In between I did a few small red vein maeng da kratom doses. Just a little while ago, I started getting anxious (ya I realize I'm an idiot) and took 1mg klonopin and 2mg Xanax.

I'm finally starting to relax a bit, but future reference, is that all bad to mix in one day or should I space them out, dose ratios? Any help would be great.

Again, if I'm doing something wrong on this, lemme know how and where I should be posting this.
Hello!
My personal response try to limit Benzo use 2mg of Xanax and 1mg Klonopin is quite a lot if your not use to it. be careful esp with 100mg ir that's a lot then another 60mg I've been there done that. It's a slippery slope you would've been good with just 1 mg Klonopin and maybe break the bar in half. Kratom I personally find no problem with. IMO it boosts the Benzo Buzz. Stay off the Opie's and stick with the Kratom!

I'm honestly really interested in what you said about benzos because I didn't know this... but maybe it's because my benzo dosage is relatively low. I definitely take benzos every day, usually to help me sleep after taking Adderall during the day (I know, not great). But there was recently some sort of mix-up in the pharmacy (I SWEAR haha, not just saying that) and I had to cold-turkey the benzo. I was kinda shocked, but I had zero symptoms. Do you think it was just the dosage? I usually have around 2mg per day.

I'm honestly really interested in what you said about benzos because I didn't know this... but maybe it's because my benzo dosage is relatively low. I definitely take benzos every day, usually to help me sleep after taking Adderall during the day (I know, not great). But there was recently some sort of mix-up in the pharmacy (I SWEAR haha, not just saying that) and I had to cold-turkey the benzo. I was kinda shocked, but I had zero symptoms. Do you think it was just the dosage? I usually have around 2mg per day.

Honestly what you're doing isn't insanely concerning as is, but I can confidently tell you that your habits are very much capable of escalating and perhaps in the farther future becoming a huge issue within your personal and actual life.

The main concern is really the benzos because benzo withdrawal is no joke. Be careful with the benzo use and you will most likely be fine. All I can say is that tolerance does increase eventually, and it will with repeated daily use. You do not want your stimulant use to be drastic because tolerance has gone up after months to years, and then need the benzos to withstand the crashes and become dependent on both more than ever. Just try to be cautious is all I'm saying. These aren't tier 1 drugs like heroin or meth by any means, but they have definitely given many users on this forum quite a lot of trouble in several cases.

While blending these substances might feel comfortable in the moment, eventually higher usage of both substances results in something very uncomfortable lol. Being dependent on more than 1 substance day to day is absolute hell should tolerance sky rocket from more aggressive use. At least be very honest with yourself and prioritize not facing a serious benzo withdrawal cold turkey with no medical assistance like a doctor to do it. Your benzo use isn't high at all but it could heighten in the long run.

Ask for help now with substance abuse, I know it may be easy to quit or slow down use now- but eventually it spirals a little out of control here or there.

Also the benzos obviously could be presses made on the street and have fent in them so, I don’t recommend taking any from the street.

I say this as someone who uses benzos myself, and please don’t let that lure you into a false sense of safety. I wish I could get my use under control even though it’s not that bad, I say this but I recently had my script doubled. So, that’s how I am as an addict. I’ll say one thing and try to pretend like I’m in control, reality is I’m not.

Benzos are addictive, it’s kind of a viscous cycle which there is no safe exit out of. So yeah, hate to ruin the party.

I’m sitting here just woke up from a benzo nap and jonesin a little for another only four hours later.