• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall IR Tolerance 1 Month

Techlicious

Greenlighter
I have gained a lot from these forums over the past few years. I am finally posting and just wanted to say thank you to the community.
I got prescribed Adderall IR about a month ago. I have been taking 20-40mg every day or about every other day. I honestly do not feel the euphoria or even the focus anymore and I just popped a total of 60mg. Does tolerance build up this quick? Even the "horny" feeling faded. I really don't wanna go over 60mg at a time because I will run out before the refill, I'm only prescribed 10mg a day but that doesn't do anything. I will talk to my Dr next visit about all this, but its a few weeks out. Would 60mg IR a day all at once be safe? I was thinking about doing 60mg a day every 2-3 days. Right now, 60mg with this tolerance is not doing anything really, but if I take a break and pop the full 60mg, would y'all recommend this? Also, how long of a break will it take? Thanks.

I love the stuff but the euphoria and libido effects tend to fade after only 2-3 days (taking ~40-50mg daily). It retains is functional stim qualities, but you get tolerance to the euphoria for sure.

I recommend not taking it every day, and take longer breaks, this will keep your tolerance in check.

What's your goal here? Lower tolerance for a wank fest? 60mg is definitely on the higher end of what I would ever take personally. I prefer 30-40mg doses seems like the sweet spot for me. I don't really like taking large doses of dex because it's really not that euphoric in high doses to begin with (compared to meth, per se)

LMFAO, a "wank fest"! Haha no, just some concentration and focus. I am sitting here tempted to take another 20mg because 60mg did nothing, although it was spread out through the day. 30mg 10am, 10mg 12pm, then the last 20mg 3pm. I honestly do not feel the stim qualities either. I mean would another 20mg hurt, anyone else that bumped their dose to 80mg? Then I won't take any until like Friday or Saturday. I just really want to be productive, simple things like cleaning and laundry.

I would run through it all in three weeks and then give yourself a week off a month to reset the mechanism.

regular aerobic exercise and a dopamine precursor l tyrosine or phenylalanine will easily replenish neurotransmitters lost to use. Aerobic exercise stimulates their production and regulation.