• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall IR no drip

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
Got prescribed 20mg IR Adderall And cannot get a drip. I blew my nose today and had nothing but orange come out. I get drips from things like snow just wondering why not these? I’m missing the taste which is almost the best part!! Please help I tried sniffing water didn’t work either.

Yea I actually knew about how you don’t want the drip (from going snowboarding) usually it’s the cut shit.. forgot I was dealing with a pill. I was thinking it was too much to snort at once but wanted to make sure. People say take em orally but I sniffed my first 2 last night and felt a rush and felt it more (I work night shift) so I snorted one at 930 the second at 3-4am then took my third one orally and I’m not really feeling it at all. My eyes are still heavy and feel like I’m crashing. Thanks for the reply

Make sure you are remembering to eat, if you have low blood sugar you will feel crashy even if you have tons of amphetamine in your system.

Make sure you are remembering to eat, if you have low blood sugar you will feel crashy even if you have tons of amphetamine in your system.
That’s gotta be it. Also, do people sit on Adderall and just do lines every 10-15 min Like blow or do you usually do it basically all at once?

People say take em orally but I sniffed my first 2 last night and felt a rush and felt it more (I work night shift) so I snorted one at 930 the second at 3-4am then took my third one orally and I’m not really feeling it at all. My eyes are still heavy and feel like I’m crashing.

That's one of your mistakes right there, mixing those ROAs tends to produce a paradoxically "groggy" effect with borderline anxiety (at least with me) for an hour or two before it straightens out. Why this happens isn't something I can answer. Too groggy...🥱😓