• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall. How many’s mgs do you take?

IndigoMv2288

Greenlighter
I’ve been recently using this to treat my adhd but I started w 30mgs ir which wasn’t the best idea but was my only option because I had to wait months to see my psychiatrist. Sure enough, I was diagnosed w adhd. Now I usually use 30irs 2-3x a day but lately I’ve had 1-2 w a 15xr in the morning as well. Does anyone have experience using xr and ir the same day? Want to make sure that’s safe for me, healthy 24 y/o btw besides my mental. Any info would be appreciated. And also wondering how much everyone else can tolerate before feeling intense side effects

Well i did experiment with it that way twice, what i have are 30mg addys that are XR, most of the time i crush the beads and take the addy sublingually/swallow it, on two occasions i was really curious if it would be more effective to take the xr w IR, but i did this with well what i call a low dose atleast of IR and swallowed the pills as is, aswell as the other time, i opened the capsule and swallowed all the beads, the opening cap n swallow was better but some reason swallowing the capsule as is just upset my stomach, but it was on an empty stomach so it could have been that, but i NEVER get anything like that w an empty stomach using them Sublingually where i cant help but also swallow some because i do throw alot of powder into the mouth

I rather not share my doses but No one should take the level of dose that i mention because i'm a very tolerant regular stimulant user. I usually use between 300-800mg per 24 hrs when i'm using addy, and have a few times exceeded 1 gram worth which is 1,000mg However it should be noted also that i'm a heavy opiate user which lowers my heart rate and bp which enables me to take more, but i do not 'speedball' ever on purpose i take my pain medication as prescribed, and never recreationally, but i do use the stims recreationally aswell as they have aided me in taking less pain meds so theres that

Well i did experiment with it that way twice, what i have are 30mg addys that are XR, most of the time i crush the beads and take the addy sublingually/swallow it, on two occasions i was really curious if it would be more effective to take the xr w IR, but i did this with well what i call a low dose atleast of IR and swallowed the pills as is, aswell as the other time, i opened the capsule and swallowed all the beads, the opening cap n swallow was better but some reason swallowing the capsule as is just upset my stomach, but it was on an empty stomach so it could have been that, but i NEVER get anything like that w an empty stomach using them Sublingually where i cant help but also swallow some because i do throw alot of powder into the mouth

I rather not share my doses but No one should take the level of dose that i mention because i'm a very tolerant regular stimulant user. I usually use between 300-800mg per 24 hrs when i'm using addy, and have a few times exceeded 1 gram worth which is 1,000mg However it should be noted also that i'm a heavy opiate user which lowers my heart rate and bp which enables me to take more, but i do not 'speedball' ever on purpose i take my pain medication as prescribed, and never recreationally, but i do use the stims recreationally aswell as they have aided me in taking less pain meds so theres that

Ahh okay, I find opening the xr capsule and sublingual can make me feel side effects more, maybe cause I’m not as experienced. But thanks for sharing ur experiences, I usually just read the typical recommendations like 60mg a day for adults on google. But I need around 100 for it to be effective for my adhd symptoms. So from ur experience, did you feel fine taking the ir and xr? Cause I usually have both available, and I tend to finish the ir much faster so when I’m low on Irs, I’ll take like one and a few xrs usually 2-3. I’m used to 60-120mgs of 30ir. Or 60xr cause more than that won’t let me sleep right. I thought I had a high tolerance lol

Ahh okay, I find opening the xr capsule and sublingual can make me feel side effects more, maybe cause I’m not as experienced. But thanks for sharing ur experiences, I usually just read the typical recommendations like 60mg a day for adults on google. But I need around 100 for it to be effective for my adhd symptoms. So from ur experience, did you feel fine taking the ir and xr? Cause I usually have both available, and I tend to finish the ir much faster so when I’m low on Irs, I’ll take like one and a few xrs usually 2-3. I’m used to 60-120mgs of 30ir. Or 60xr cause more than that won’t let me sleep right. I thought I had a high tolerance lol
yeah, its alright as long as you know how much you're taking, the Extended release works like this

You take the pill, HALF of the dose starts to work right away-30minutes
then 4 hours later the extended release is supposed to release the last half so that means that it should be in your system and kicking for a total of 8-12 hours

yeah, its alright as long as you know how much you're taking, the Extended release works like this

You take the pill, HALF of the dose starts to work right away-30minutes
then 4 hours later the extended release is supposed to release the last half so that means that it should be in your system and kicking for a total of 8-12 hours

They both have their ups and downs. I like the xrs but too much= no sleep and u feel it unexpected sometimes lol. Ir hits good and fast but doesn’t last/crashes faster. I’m prescribed only 10mgs ir a day right now which is nothing for me lol. Wondering how to get a much higher dose without seeming too desperate cause he thinks I’m new to this medication.

They both have their ups and downs. I like the xrs but too much= no sleep and u feel it unexpected sometimes lol. Ir hits good and fast but doesn’t last/crashes faster. I’m prescribed only 10mgs ir a day right now which is nothing for me lol. Wondering how to get a much higher dose without seeming too desperate cause he thinks I’m new to this medication.
well you can simply say that you've been trying it and it works but it's not strong enough and say you think maybe if you take two it would be much better, that'll get you to 20mg, but you don't want to push your luck after that and maybe also say you feel like you need to take one in the afternoon (you take it in the morning some shit like that and need another dose later)

just be careful about your tolerance, try to take breaks from the stuff to make sure your tolerance doesn't rocket.

If I need to concentrate for me anything more than 10-20 mg is suspect. Depends on the individual but I can't believe doctors prescribing patients with 80 mg per day scripts.. makes someone go from having ADHD to a tweaked out robot.

Makes sense to me to use the ER in the morning, and then a bit of the IR for later when you crash from the ER.

well you can simply say that you've been trying it and it works but it's not strong enough and say you think maybe if you take two it would be much better, that'll get you to 20mg, but you don't want to push your luck after that and maybe also say you feel like you need to take one in the afternoon (you take it in the morning some shit like that and need another dose later)
Yeah figured they wouldn’t want to increase it by much, thats exactly what I had planned. Was also thinking of trying modafinil, since I prefer using adderall for my adhd rather than getting high. And I’ve heard that works somewhat similar/better

Yeah I’m hew
If I need to concentrate for me anything more than 10-20 mg is suspect. Depends on the individual but I can't believe doctors prescribing patients with 80 mg per day scripts.. makes someone go from having ADHD to a tweaked out robot.

Makes sense to me to use the ER in the morning, and then a bit of the IR for later when you crash from the ER.

Yeah I’m sure that’s a lot for a dr to consider. But I definitely have severe adhd and a tolerance. Too much can make you feel like a robot 😂 but I know how to control it or I don’t really mind it.

Yeah figured they wouldn’t want to increase it by much, thats exactly what I had planned. Was also thinking of trying modafinil, since I prefer using adderall for my adhd rather than getting high. And I’ve heard that works somewhat similar/better
I don't know if they'll prescribe you two stimulants at the same time i think youre best of just asking for the addy increase and trying to get two 20mg doses in your day, not great to be taking a bunch of stims is my advice, even though i'm a regular user i think its best to do your best to try to not be taking them as often or you'll end up using doses like i do, while i don't suffer negative effects due to multiple reasons, i still often wake up with stimulant withdrawal symptoms and if i don't want to take a stim, they last for 2-5 days usually which are pretty shitty days.

today is one of my shitty days ^ i'm genuinely trying to keep my eyes open and i've only been awake for about 7-8 hours -,-

I don't know if they'll prescribe you two stimulants at the same time i think youre best of just asking for the addy increase and trying to get two 20mg doses in your day, not great to be taking a bunch of stims is my advice, even though i'm a regular user i think its best to do your best to try to not be taking them as often or you'll end up using doses like i do, while i don't suffer negative effects due to multiple reasons, i still often wake up with stimulant withdrawal symptoms and if i don't want to take a stim, they last for 2-5 days usually which are pretty shitty days.

Well, I want to try modafinil on a day where I don’t take adderall. Cause I want to see if it’s really as effective as people say it is and safer. Not from my dr, because I know he’d only consider one, but from a well reputable vendor. And if it works better, I’d rather have that prescribed.

well i'm actually going to lie down in alittle bit, and i know i'll most likely instantly zzzzzz for a few hours, so i wish you luck

Stay safe!
~Zonxx