• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall High?

I didnt say what an adderall high feels like since ive used around 1500mg over the last 4-5 days ill share what i think its like

The high is like a snap of clearness, followed by feeling like youd drank a few coffees ( do not drink caffeine with adderall as it significantly increases anxiety.) And if you take a high enough dose i almost go into auto pilot mode and do whatever i feel like and can focus on one thing extraordinarily well but am also easily distracted ( a normal person will feel this high properly taking instant release 30-60mg) plus somtimes time literally fucking flies on addy, ive somtimes felt like its been 5-30min but itd been 3-6 hours

I do enjoy adderall but, theres a but, i dont know yet what does it, theres times where after a dose ( or redose) that i feel this irritable edgyness which i combat with pregabalin/ low dose kpin aside from that, assuming you dont care when you fall asleep, its a nice trip every while but if you use high doses like myself for several days in a row, you HAVE to take a break for awhile to get enjoyable effects from it because your mind and body accustom to it and somtimes very quickly unfortunately.

I got hold of some IR30 Adderall pills for the first time last year.. They just seemed to chill me out/calm me down... even sleep!

Not like any other Amphetamine I have tried. And certainly nothing like Crystal Meth for me.

I got hold of some IR30 Adderall pills for the first time last year.. They just seemed to chill me out/calm me down... even sleep!

Not like any other Amphetamine I have tried. And certainly nothing like Crystal Meth for me.
Meth is a different drug much more euphoric but at the same time feels dirtier than adderall, 120mg worth of addy sublingually is always my initial dose which is a pretty nice splash of "woah damn" but it isnt as euphoric as meth. I do prefer meth however, the comedown is very harsh vs days of binging on addy, somtimes i dont even need a benzo after an addy binge
An edit: i have a high stim tolerance, dont take 120mg. Try 60 and see how ya feel to anyone reading

Meth is a different drug much more euphoric but at the same time feels dirtier than adderall, 120mg worth of addy sublingually is always my initial dose which is a pretty nice splash of "woah damn" but it isnt as euphoric as meth. I do prefer meth however, the comedown is very harsh vs days of binging on addy, somtimes i dont even need a benzo after an addy binge
An edit: i have a high stim tolerance, dont take 120mg. Try 60 and see how ya feel to anyone reading

Not a huge deal Zonx, but please be careful about presenting matters of subjective opinion as being factual. You're totally entitled to your opinion and you probably are right, as Methamphetamine is more typically produced by amateur chemists than Dextroamphetamine and thus, more likely to contain residual impurities from the synthesis, but both the term "dirty" and the labeling of a drug as objectively such is a dangerous precedent to take.

Not a huge deal Zonx, but please be careful about presenting matters of subjective opinion as being factual. You're totally entitled to your opinion and you probably are right, as Methamphetamine is more typically produced by amateur chemists than Dextroamphetamine and thus, more likely to contain residual impurities from the synthesis, but both the term "dirty" and the labeling of a drug as objectively such is a dangerous precedent to take.
I wasnt reffering to its impurity lets not even ponder that one

I say dirty in terms of effect its the best way to describe it DOES NOT MEAN BAD... id love some meth right now, dirty was said in terms of its effects because adderall feels more like a clear splash than an explosion of fuck yeah that meth gives

by dirty let me describe it like this
You take the drug, 'get on the train' while adderall feels like the train goes around to its destination no issues and was great.

Meth, get on the train, and it detours but you get a beautiful scenic route ( euphoric) and its bumpy (its alittle all out, vs the clear perspective that addys give)

While i say id go for adderall first, id still go for meth.

Both substances are infact dangerous if used in abundance, i actually would put them on the same playing field here.

One meth positive is youre able to take much lower doses if you can resist the temptation of more that is, to get optimal effects whether recreational or not

One adderall positive is, the comedown and stimulation after your peak only lasts 2-4 hours vs 4-8+ hours from meth

So i wasnt dissing it per say kief, i was like you said stating my opinion, but that doesnt change the fact that if used appropriately they are both great substances in the end

This is crazy lol, since we're on the subject and with some dark humor , i feel the exact opposite!! D-amp makes gives me way more anxiety and hell-bent crashes. I get more positive and smoother effects from "clean" meth lol

That said though i maintain the same effects of 120 throughout the entire ride by dosing 30-90mg as needed every 2-3 hours
I have a rule with amps however, to never redose the initial dose until its been 24 hours since taking it
QFT
That's the best way to dose Amphetamine for me as well, a first dose to get where needed, then smaller top ups being roughly 30-50% of the first one, and after a few redoses starting to taper down the top ups as to allow a comedown.
And yes, when going for more than one of the Le Mans (that's how we call the day long binges where I come from LOL), after about 24 hours a larger redose is needed to avoid a crash.
The first larger dose is needed with most amps as after say 60 to 90 minutes taking another large dose is not going to really get you much higher, but you will still feel all the negative effects of it.

Also regarding the "dirty" thing, let me point out that a dirty drug in medical terms dirty is the opposite of selective, meaning that it will be effective at many receptors rather than just a few.
An example of a selective drug could be Cabergoline, an LSD derivative that is a selective dopamine D2 receptor agonist, with minor activity at other Dopamine receptors and not much else at regular dosages, while LSD is dirty as it hits the same Dopamine receptors but also a lot of different Serotonine and Adrenaline receptors.

This is crazy lol, since we're on the subject and with some dark humor , i feel the exact opposite!! D-amp makes gives me way more anxiety and hell-bent crashes. I get more positive and smoother effects from "clean" meth lol
that's probably related to dosage aswell perhaps? because meth is able to give you what you're looking for in much smaller doses if you use recreationally

i have actually noticed that d-amp effects people in different ways so it could be that but anxiety for me is basically the same on both BUT with meth considering the better and noticable euphoric effects i tend to care less about the anxiety ^^

QFT
That's the best way to dose Amphetamine for me as well, a first dose to get where needed, then smaller top ups being roughly 30-50% of the first one, and after a few redoses starting to taper down the top ups as to allow a comedown.
And yes, when going for more than one of the Le Mans (that's how we call the day long binges where I come from LOL), after about 24 hours a larger redose is needed to avoid a crash.
The first larger dose is needed with most amps as after say 60 to 90 minutes taking another large dose is not going to really get you much higher, but you will still feel all the negative effects of it.

Also regarding the "dirty" thing, let me point out that a dirty drug in medical terms dirty is the opposite of selective, meaning that it will be effective at many receptors rather than just a few.
An example of a selective drug could be Cabergoline, an LSD derivative that is a selective dopamine D2 receptor agonist, with minor activity at other Dopamine receptors and not much else at regular dosages, while LSD is dirty as it hits the same Dopamine receptors but also a lot of different Serotonine and Adrenaline receptors.
for a starter dose with NO stimulant tolerance - 10 mg if you have stim tolerance or use stimulants, 20mg will gear you up.
id say you only have to redose 2-3 hours to maintain the peak (with tolerance or not) I don't really take large redoses for my 2nd dose thats typically 12 hours away

i reccomend sublingual all the way, taking orally will last longer but cause negatives (nausea etc and you DO NOT get this sublingually) and i found they both last about the same sub maybe a quarter less even though its effects are maybe twice as strong as oral

for an oral dose i personally had to almost double my dose. Try not to exceed 60mg within 12 hours if you are naive with adderall because you'll get negative effects, if you don't feel too bad once you've ingested a total of 60mg i would cap the total at 90mg for 24 hours.

i'm an alien and appearently no one can tolerate my doses, welp.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

We live in the domain of subjective conviction. I don't want anything written about a drug or its effects that is not at least backed up by a ton of empirical evidence.

Even a judge must insert some of his own beliefs into his work as a matter of course, but when a judge knowingly presents an opinion as fact in order to bolster his opinion with something supposedly objective as the law, well, we can end up with a meaningless shit show like our beloved, modern America.

I'm not meaning to be melodramatic, I know you think I pick on you a bit, but I am not proving you wrong or trying to make you look foolish, I really just want safety for our peers.

Furthermore, you are not an alien. You simply have a large recreational drug habit. It can and has happened to most of us. Most anybody can work up to such heights of human existence with stalwart dedication and a positive checking balance (rim shot).