• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

adderall helps with essays?

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
im a senior in highschool as of right now. ive slacked off so much in english all of my past years so now i have to make up 9th and 10th grade classes of it. tons of my friends have said theyve used addy to help them study or write essays, or just doing schoolwork in general. so my question IS does it actually help/work? makes you hyperfocused and gives u drive or some shit? im not trying to be a super senior so im resorting to these methods cause fuck a tutor

Depends how you react to it, for many people it makes them sharp and motivated, for others it dulls everything and makes them slow.

Just be aware that if you use it more than a few days in a row you are going to start rapidly losing that sharpness. Also stay hydrated, eat and sleep. Even though you probably won't feel like eating or sleeping while on it, adderall will fuck you up (in a bad way) if you don't do those three things. Also be aware that there is addiction potential, i'm sure you already knew that but just incase you didn't be aware of that.