• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall help

Gmen10

Greenlighter
not sure if this is the right place for this but anyway a friend of a friend took 2 30mg pills of adderall (IR i presume, they are a pink circle pill) after about 30 mins he felt nothing but a slight body buzz, he is wondering if he should take another 30mg pill to feel something more or maybe cut it in half and take it, he has no real tolerance he has only taken it 1 time before a year back. is 90mg a safe dose and what will the effects be or is it not worth it due to the comedown.

also he is a 5'8" teen and weighs 145lbs.

Do not take another one with a such a low tolerance. That's how you get sick or OD. If you don't feel any different after an hour than you got fake shit

Regardless, of which Adderall IRs you have, as I can honestly say, I didn't much like those pink ones, I was once given at the pharm, compared to the orange footballs I have now.. that's all I will say, as we aren't supposed to discuss which brand/generic is better or worse on here, its against the site rules, which is why I was subtle about what I said... anyways, for one: your friend should have a more basic or neutral pH in his stomach and no acid!!! Take antacids like tums, and eat more "basic" pH food/drinks, for instance, something like oatmeal, bananas, and water, are good things to eat when taking Adderall... anything that doesn't produce stomach acid.. coffee, isn't good to drink with Adderall, and especially if you don't take some kind of antacid, like TUMS or rolaids..

Also, I take and have been taking only 20mg of Adderall IR a day, for the past 8-9 months, since I was scripted 1x 20mg IR a day, back then.. And I can honestly say, as long as I have a more neutral or basic stomach content, and take my morning TUMS after breakfast, the Adderall 20mg IR works wonderfully, and last all day long for me... I don't know what it is, but I still am able to feel just 20mg a day of Adderall IR, like it was the first time I ever took it, every single day.. that's just me though, some people have a sort of natural tolerance to certain drugs, like Adderall.. While 30mg would have me feeling great all day, and 20mg is just fine everyday for me, once a day... it could take up to 40-50mg for your friend to feel them.. I would just very slightly make small increases in your dose, if you still don't feel anything an hour after taking a 30mg IR, only going up in maybe 5-7.5mg increments every so often, but I surely wouldn't recommend taking more than 40-50mg at the most.. with no tolerance..

Also, it could just be, Adderall doesn't work right for your friend.. does he have ADD or ADHD? I have ADHD, and Adderall kind of has a slight "calming" effect on me, because I normally have too much energy, and talk over people way too much, things like that... always look like a rude asshole when I am not on my Adderall, because of my ADHD.. If he does have one of those ADD/ADHD, it is not unlikely for your friend to not feel all speedy feeling, its kind of supposed to calm you down, but make you much more focused and able to concentrate on things you normally wouldn't be able to.. that's what it does for me.. It also makes me write posts on here, the size of a fucking chapter of a book!:sus: lol.