• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
Hi everyone.
Recently got a 25mg cap of Adderall XR.
I have experience with 50mg Vyvanse taken orally, giving me a very nice high.
Should I take this normally, chew the beads, or crush them up and snort it?
Is 25mg even enough? I've taken 15mg XR before orally and didn't feel much.

Thanks for any help!

Just take it orally and it should be comparable to 50 mg of vyvanse. Expect a very slow time to peak ie like 8 hours and very slow elimination ie (40% still in blood at 16 hours*)

*people tend to subjectively rapidly adjust to the effects so it may appear like it is much shorter acting.

I would take it orally, if 50mg of oral vyvanse worked well for you, I am sure 25mg of Adderall XR would be fine.. although, it depends on what kind of effect you are looking for.. Faster onset, take the beads out, and crush them with a mortar/pestle, or something where you will be able to crush them fine enough, and break the beads well, without them flying everywhere.. Then wrap in a little piece of tissue paper, or a rolling paper... any kind of thin paper, I use toilet paper, when I parachute, when put crushed up powdered pills, or any drug, in a very thin piece of paper, roll it so that there is a little ball of powder, with the top above the ball of powder twisted up, then remove the twisted up piece of excess paper, and that's that... then just swallow the "parachute", and voila! you have IR Adderall, that should kick in insantly... wont last as long as the XR, but will work, and hit you harder and much faster! MAKE sure you eat, something not acidic, and more basic, and drink water... or anything that will keep your stomach acid pH, much more basic or neutral, than acidic.. It will ruin the effects of Adderall, if you have an acidic stomach, and take it oral.. TUMS help too, or any kind of antacids.. they are def a plus when orally consuming Adderall XR or IR.

I wont lie, I sniff my Adderall IRs, because I got tired of having to watch what I ate all day long... it was annoying, now I love sniffing Adderall IRs, but its obviously no good for you, as sniffing any pill wouldn't be... But for whatever reason, for me, they last just as long as they would orally, and I definitely get a faster onset when done that ROA.. Never tried sniffing the XRs, so I cant really tell you how that would work out from hands on experience, but the IRs work well for me up the nose.. I have heard plugging is pretty nice too with Adderall, from lots of people, on here! and I have tried it, with minimal effects at best.. which I found odd, as I have plugged other drugs with wonderful effects, like subutex, and oxycodone.. But TBH I would just take it orally whole, don't chew the beads, and see how it goes... chances are good, if you liked vyvanse at 50mg, you will most probably enjoy Adderall XR's long lasting feeling. It will be the easiest, least time consuming ROA..

If you crush the beads, you won't feel more than a slight euphoria more based on concentration and alertness, similiar to a great cup of coffee with a little extra perks, like tingly scalp, increased sex drive etc...it's truly only a theurapeutic dose, even if you kill the XR mechanism. Snorting it in my opinion you may feel high, but it will be VERY short lived, with a.nasty comedown, i feel snorting it robs you of the.magic that amphetamines provide, which orally and rectally i feel is the way to get.the magic . Taking XR as is orally ,May or.may not be euphoric, or it may feel more study and homework orientated . What you got is a small dose, .so don't expect anything similiar to MDMA, unless it's a high dose in the 60mg and up range, to me it feels like a.mild mdma roll minus the huge intensity

Also XR, to me, is a lot more tweakier and more uncomfortable than the regular IR pills, especially when you crush the beads, the negative effects are horrid

I'm so glad I got prescribed IRs, I hate most ER or XR meds as a whole... I couldn't believe my eyes, when after being evaluated for ADHD, my sub doc of all people, when she received the confirmation, I indeed had severe ADHD, off rip, wrote me a script for Adderall IRs! All I had to tell her, was my psychiatrist, who sucked ass btw, gave me Strattera, and it was no better than a placebo pill for me, after taking it for a month, with absolutely no effect on my ADHD.. or anything at all! "She then said, okay, how about we try Adderall?" And of course, I was like "sure! why not, Ill give it a try!" Trying so hard not to grin, as I was totally fucking ecstatic, when she said that sentence! lol.. At first though, I was disappointed, with the shit 10mg tabs I first got.. the second ones I tried, were awesome, like a different drug... and then I got bumped to 20mgs, after the first month.. and ever since, I have been very impressed with my Adderall. I love them.. they just make me feel, so good, euphoric even, and normal all at the same time! Like, I feel great! but no one, can really even tell, I am speeding on Adderall at work or other places, where no one knows I take anything, but a select few people I trust...

I love sniffing the IRs, but again, don't recommend any one do it, as its obviously not harm reduction, to advise some to go sniff a pill... just saying, to me, it lasts almost longer than the totally fickle oral ROA, IME and opinion, which can last anywhere from 2 hrs, to 10 hrs.. with a 20mg Adderall IR. But with that same 20mg IR, I will be feeling it almost guaranteed from that one 20mg I dose I rail every AM, before work, til hours after work.. a good 8 hours or so, usually with the best of the effects, in the first 3-5 hrs.. so I don't understand, why me, of all people, with a stupid fast metabolism and all, can use Adderall intranasal, and feel it even longer than oral, which most people will claim is the opposite reaction from oral to sniffing, with them.. and I have been on them for like 8, going on 9 months now! its crazy, I haven't built a giant tolerance to it yet! I am very surprised, but not complaining at all... (knockin on wood!).

I fucking love Adderall!=D

Hey, I'm actually going to close this, as it doesn't really fit in with our forum's general philosophy of Harm Reduction. Experimenting with Amphetamines is generally a safe, albeit physically and emotionally draining, experience. How you determine your preferences in terms of dosage and frequency will be totally up to you and truthfully, you'd rather decide for yourself anyway. Preferences vary wildly for Amphetamines. Some people prefer a lower dose (~20mg) to give them a small boost with their day-to-day bullshit, while others might want to take a larger dose (~80mg) and be totally exhilirated and full of energy.

It's really up to you, but I can tell you that by crushing the beads and ingesting them all at once, you will have a smoother, more powerful and more predictable experience than just consuming the Amphetamines with the controlled-release mechanism still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.