• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

(Adderall) Getting annoyed/upset because I can't find good music!

chillyman990

Greenlighter
I have been taking adderall recreationally for a while now and have enjoyed listening to music while on it, but recently have started getting very annoyed and bothered that I can't find any new chill music! I am also feeling this way because I am listening to the same songs over and over until they aren't good anymore! Has anyone else ever been through this? Any nice adderall song suggestions?

I've definitely overplayed songs to the point that they become stale even if it was my favorite song a week ago. Idk depends on your taste. and what you're doing at the time.

I enjoy listening to some old megadeth albums when i'm trying to get something done fast on adderall. If i just want to sit back and read some articles then i'll throw on something like Thickfreakness by The Black Keys.

My musical taste when on adderall is pretty similar to when i'm sober.

I have been taking adderall recreationally for a while now and have enjoyed listening to music while on it, but recently have started getting very annoyed and bothered that I can't find any new chill music! I am also feeling this way because I am listening to the same songs over and over until they aren't good anymore! Has anyone else ever been through this? Any nice adderall song suggestions?

Hello chillyman. This is a matter of personal taste.

I like a bit of everything, so in my case, it is a matter of mood. For example, Classic rock is where I started in general. I suggest Deep Purple. A lot of their tunes complement stimulating medication. Another suggestion is AC/DC. Start with their oldest stuff first.

EDM like The Crystal Method (hint), The Prodigy and similar are great bands that work well with stimulation.

Pardon, if I am preaching to the choir, but you didn?t give much to go on.

What may help is mixing things up a bit. Try not to overplay anything too much.

The other suggestions are great.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm constantly looking for new songs, always been that way. Like others said, look on youtube, spotify, soundcloud and/or mixcloud, there's so much music it's pretty much impossible to run out of songs.
To be honest, I don't care for personal recommendations as I need to find the song myself to truly enjoy it. There are exceptions of course, but there's nothing quite like listening to a song/artist for the first time and being instantly hooked (until I get bored and have to look for a new one).

It's so subjective though, some people have a very narrow taste and enjoy listening to the same artists over and over.
Music is like a drug to me (actually better than most drugs) and I listen to a bunch of different genres.

Last edited:
I usually hop on soundcloud and go through the artist stations/related stations until I find another artist I like. Then I'll usually make my way through all of their stuff, rinse repeat.