• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysClutch15

Greenlighter
I'm wondering about my chances of passing an upcoming drug test.
I took about 65MG of Adderall XR and will be subject to a lab urine test, the time passed will be about 76 hours.
At about 68 hours after the fact, I took an at home drug test, which gave me a faded line (according to my research, it means a pass, and I'm assuming the faded thing means there's still some in my system (duh) but below the cutoff threshold).
I should also note that I did drink a lot of water (at least 12 liters over the course of the weekend) and had been a moderate to heavy user in the past but haven't done any in over a year.
Do I have a good chance of passing the drug test?

depends when the test will be, i think you can pass if you don't take any 72 hrs before the test. but this is just a rough guess by a user, i just took some amps =p

I did an at home test. The second line (to be negative) was a little faint but it was there. I'm guessing it meant there was still some of the drug in my system (obviously) but below the cutoff level.
Would it be fair to assume if I passed that I would be passing the lab test?

Thats a good question, one can only speculate, but if what youre saying is accurate, and its barely showing up, i don't see why it would warrant a cutoff of anything if you're barely registering as positive, a proper lab test may yield a positive just on the basis that you technically are screening positive as you say, but if its such a low level i wouldn't worry too much about it, but again one can only speculate and give ones opinion

reason being, if you do yield positive they register the quantity of how much, and if its so little, there shouldn't be much worry i think

I doubt home tests will give you the accuracy you are looking for. We don't really field drug testing questions here, everyone metabolizes and excretes drugs a little differently and generally there's no point in speculating.

All you can do now is stay clean, drink plenty of water, and exercise a bunch before the day of.

Status
Not open for further replies.