• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall dosage

Consman

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, it's finals week where I am and I am taking Adderall XR to help me focus during my exams. I do not have a prescription for this.I get it from a buddy of mine. I do have a small problem with focusing but I don't have ADD or ADHD, I've been tested for it in the past, it it came back negative. I smoke weed almost daily and do LSD and shrooms rarely. I'm pretty sure Adderall doesn't affect badly with those. But if it does please let me know.

So today I had 3 exams, one at 10:30, one at 1:30 and the other at 2:30. I took a 20mg pill at around 9:30 and it lasted me through 1/2 of my exams. By my last exam it was hard for me to focus, I spent like 5 mins staring out the window during it. So I talked to my buddy and got 4 more 20mg pills. How should I divide these out for my finals tomorrow? I want to be entirely focused from 10:45 to 3:00. My exams are spread out through those times, I do have some downtime in between exams for lunch and other classes. Should I take 2 20mg pills at 9:30 tomorrow? Or one at 9:30 and another at like 1:30? I have done it two times, today and yesterday. (30mg yesterday, and 20mg today) I might have a slight tolerance now so I'm not really sure how I should dose it? Any help is appreciated. ?

Well you said 1 of them lasted through half of your exams so why not take 1 at 930 and when you have your break/lunch take another before your final exam and you should be all set. idk about anyone else but when I take to much it makes me feel all coked out and I just need to get up and move I can't sit still. Point is if you over do it this could happen but maybe not everyone reacts different. Good luck on your finals! ?