• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall dopamine rebound

Skatepirate

Greenlighter
I am prescribed adderall xr 20mg. chewing salts 2 days in a row getting my shyt accomplished like a plucking pro!
Someone mentioned tums so the stomach acid doesn't waste medication.
Truth? and is there anything else i might be missing?
Plus after binge, the adderall doesn't work for maybe a week or two.
Is that dopamine deficiency? I know exercise can replenish but i heard there may be supplements that can help replenish faster to level out and start another session sooner.
I am diagnosed ADD, without adderall i am a plucking static brain log and with extra i get a months worth of what i call "Tetris" accomplishment in the exact order the universe has demanded it to be so. LOL
Thank you for your considerations!
Peace and Hapiness to you!

DO WORK SON!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universes_in_fiction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universes_in_fiction

Try 500mg to 1000mg of l-tyrosine in the afternoon or evening. This will increase/boost dopamine production.

Not sure the connection between adderall and parallel universes (aside from sharing a double L), just make sure you get some sleep 🧐

Thank you! It is amazing to have a place for information from like minded people that care about harm reduction with no judgement.
Bluelight is a lighthouse in a storm.

Thank you! It is amazing to have a place for information from like minded people that care about harm reduction with no judgement.
Bluelight is a lighthouse in a storm.
Bromantane is a nootropic drug that will increase Dopamine production, 50 to 100mg per day would be an excellent stack with the L-Tyrosine, as you would be both stimulating production and feeding your body the building blocks to make it.

And welcome to BL!