• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall different ways to take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo1992

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone ever sub an adderallXR before? Like crush the beads up and put it under your tongue? If so how was it?

Can you hear the addy begging me to crush it? Because i can

Ps. Dont swallow alot of crushed xrs unless you got a strong stomach because its somewhat nauseating

Attachments

• 1567025187621637539473.jpg
    1567025187621637539473.jpg
    656.7 KB · Views: 5
You crush it with the capsule on still? By the way this is me still just made a new account to change name

No i don't i was just taking a picture and felt its probably best to take it with the cap on before i crushed it. This is what i get when im done, fine powder.

A mortar n pestle is typically used for food, but this is my food

Attachments

• 1567025917301-668758541.jpg
    1567025917301-668758541.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 1
you seemed to have been going to give subbing a go, either youre a rocket right now or you puss'd out which is fine but i'm going to say i'm disappointed in you atleast alittle bit.

i wanted you to prove me right =p

Hey this is his girlfriend and no he did it he just
you seemed to have been going to give subbing a go, either youre a rocket right now or you puss'd out which is fine but i'm going to say i'm disappointed in you atleast alittle bit.

i wanted you to prove me right =p
Hey this is his girlfriend he did it don’t worry that’s why I’m mad at him lol

I came on and made an account to see where he’s been spending his time and I’m not surprised

LELELEL +1 zonxx maybe +2 because he was telling a heavy amp/crack user how to use, so i suggested he attempt somthing
Oh I was kidding I’m not mad at him it’s fine he’s just out now I’m bored he said he hasn’t felt that good in a while or something thanks for giving him the idea now I’m alone any suggestions for me to have fun ;)

Oh I was kidding I’m not mad at him it’s fine he’s just out now I’m bored he said he hasn’t felt that good in a while or something thanks for giving him the idea now I’m alone any suggestions for me to have fun ;)
Steal the rest of the drugs and do them safely

You crush it with the capsule on still? By the way this is me still just made a new account to change name
+1
BB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.