• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall/dexadrine and vitamins.

Dryflower

Greenlighter
I hear people say orange juice will make adderall not work as well. Does this apply to multivitamins as well? I usually take athletic greens powder in the morning and it has a huge dose of vitamin C. If it does diminish it, is it time dependent? As in I could take my vitamins before bed and it wouldn’t affect my daytime stimulant effect?

Should be fine to take at night. Vitamin C acidifies the urine, which causes amphetamine to be excreted faster. So long as you urinate a few times (over the course of a number kf hours) between taking the vitamin C and the adderall, it should have no effect.

i avoid vitamin c at all costs and i still probably have more than enough. What you need are B vitamins. All the b vitamins are the ones that get depleted by using adderall. If you want to piss out and not absorb like 40-60% of a drug - all it takes is anything that creates a higher acidic ph in the stomach. literally everything is acidic but especially fruit and fruit juices. Adderall and Meth in and of themselves are HIGHLY ACIDIC. You want to get your ph as close to more basic /alkaline as humanly possible. If youre ready for sleep ect want to come down yah, have a glass of orange juice. it doesnt actually work like that but it will leave your body quicker.