• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall -Daily Usage -as prescribed - evening events / have fun / be sexy

TurtleT

Greenlighter
I'd appreciate some advice. I take Adderall daily and it works well for the accomplishment of tasks and being calm. I'm at the correct dose after around four months and I feel my life has purpose, I'm able to eat sleep and finish most past due tasks. I feel like I'm being responsible and kind.

I have not been very social. It's an important part of my life to be charming and charismatic. I have not had sex sense starting Adderall and I would enjoy that. I don't feel I ever needed medication to have a good time weaving with friends.

Now that I take it daily, the evening are boring and the day is full of doing important stuff. I can not stop taking it now, that does not feel well.

Back story this is my third time taking Adderall it's always been a lifesaver, but what is it saving me from? Anyway I want to keep taking it and have it work as intended while I put life together.

My question is what can I do to be happy and enjoy going out to celebrate. I think once I get out eventually I do have fun, I'm a little odd but people seem to like me, or they have in the past. I didn't follow up on relationships in the past I was just bouncing around to interesting places.

I want to have friends, a girlfriend, a community.. I'm also okay with sharing a thrilling erotic time. I'm not rulling anything out but I do want to be healthy and able.

What can I do to enjoy going to evening events or& dating? I just feel a little bland. I'm working in healthcare for private home are. I live about half an hour from the city. I could go out to a local hometown bar. I'm really not a drinker, I value intelligence.

I want to stay up past my bed time and be excited. I want to be attractive and social. Please offer advice, thanks your ideas are appreciated!

I have a few upcoming events I'm invited to join. I intend to go. When I take Adderall, I can not tell, althrough I can certainly notice if I don't take my prescribed amount. I'm ok with occasional party drugs or drinks, however it's mentally not ideal. Im a naturalist at heart. I like being in control of my actions, while I want my actions to enjoy life.

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking. Is it that your evenings seem more boring compared to earlier in the day when you've been on Adderall? Or did you always have a problem with evenings seeming boring, even before Adderall?

I've been on Adderall for about 5 years and for the majority of that time I've said what you say... it's beneficial, helpful, lifesaver, all of that. But recently I've been coming to the realization that it might be causing some problems, which I'm sure is what's been drawing me to this board. During the last 6 or 7 months or so I've dramatically changed the doses and ROAs in order to figure out ways for it last not only throughout the day, but often throughout the night too. That has led to less consistency and more bingeing on my part. Then on certain days I'm taking sleep aid and I have to figure that out. Just enough to help me fall asleep, but not so much so that I'lll sleep in too much, etc etc. Basically it has become a hassle. For 4+ years it was easy and straight forward. Nothing I was trying to "figure out". I am realizing I need to stop this and get back to what I know worked for the first 4 years.

I'm not sure you'll relate to that or not. But maybe, because I was wondering if you were going to ask how you can use Adderall to help at night too.

I am going to post an Adderall-related thread here in a few minutes that you might be interested in.

Jumping around a little ADHD style..
-today I decided to not take medication in the morning as usual. I'm going to take it around 1530.
-IN the evening now, I find I'd rather just fiddle on the phone than out do anything else.
-I've been like that at times in the past.
-I'm not excited about binge taking it, or eating lots because I don't think I will get back to the point of it working so well.
-i'm already at a rather high dose, taking less causes me anxiety and trouble sleeping.
-I take supplements at night before bed.
- I have noticed my diet greatly effects how Adderall works.
- My question is what I can add to Adderall at a party to increase euphoria or feel fun and slightly loopy.
-i'm used to being alone &or working with elderly people.
-Id like to feel eager and horny & be affectionate.
-- I appreciate your response, thanks.

Yeah, I don't really know man. So you want to add to Adderall at parties? If you're drinking you'd want to avoid painkillers and benzos, and you probably want to rule out most of the stimulant family since you're already taking a high dose of Adderall. What about adding a small amount of sativa THC? Some say it helps with energy and euphoria (doesn't for me).

If it's important to you to keep using Adderall for ADHD long-term, I would consider thinking about not using it for too many different reasons (e.g. being productive during the day AND more social at night).