• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderall compared to mdma for rave/club scene?

Well not everyone in real life is as liberal about MDMA use and such as the people here. Generally it's better to try and not make yourself come off as a drugged up fuck head.

I go to a rave with the intention of coming off as whatever I fucking want to come off as. For at least one night I can leave behind the bullshit of worrying about what other's think and just let loose.

Heh I wasn't calling you or anyone who does MDMA at clubs a fuck head, I just meant that is how others will generally perceive you if you're all swached out on M. I mean if you are comfortable with what ever you are then more power to you. I just like to make sure I can hold a convo that doesn't have the phrase "why are your pupils so big?" in it heh.

My standard answer to the question, 'Why are your pupils so big?,' is 'The better to see you with, my dear!'

P.L.U.R. = People Look Ugly Rolling

You have to take more than 20mg of Adderall to become extra talkative or very high, really. I recommend 120mg to start.

Lol I just wear glasses with huge frames that makes it so no one can see my pupils as easily if theyre abnormally large. Which this morning they are!

Lol I just wear glasses with huge frames that makes it so no one can see my pupils as easily if theyre abnormally large. Which this morning they are!
When u go to raves you try to hide the fact your rolling? Thats be so un fun haha

P.L.U.R. = People Look Ugly Rolling

It makes me very, very happy seeing people having a good time, and seeing people letting go of everything. Just doing whatever comes to mind (as long as they're not hurting anyone). Like children.

I don't think people rolling look ugly, not at all. People who are too fucked up don't look good, but where I live that usually equals alcohol. But, people often look funny rolling ;)

When u go to raves you try to hide the fact your rolling? Thats be so un fun haha

No no when I'm at an event I don't care about big pupils really. I only try to cover them up when they're dilated and I have to do day to day stuff.

So since i told some random conveniance care doctor that i took mdma once does that mean that if i go see a ADHD doctor they cant prescribe me medication for my ADHD? I asked that doctor if it was confidential and just between me and her, but maybe they can lie?

Depending on what you say to the doctor determines thier diagnosis. Mentioning MDMA or Cocaine is a no-no. However you could say you "tried" it long ago and haven't had any affinity for it any time recently. If they believe you are honest and drug free and straight with them you can have a chance. Just don't go too honest and label all the times and amounts ans all that stuff. Remind them that was a one time trial and you are free of other drugs and haven't developed dependance on any.