• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall come down

pigglywiggly

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting in a while, but here goes. Last night I popped 120 mg of adderall xr with no tolerance and then I crushed up and snorted another 120 mg. I stayed up all night and now I'm coming down pretty hard. Any ideas on how to help kill the come down? I considered drinking and smoking weed, but what else would help?

Hey pigglywiggly don't be so sad. I wouldn't recommend drinking necessarily, it tends to "hype" you up so going to bed won't be that much easier. Amphetamines are a strong stimulant imho so dabbing or strong bud would help but you need a lot for a dosage like that. I would also recommend melatonin and some bedtime tea. Benzo's have the potential to be dangerous when combining with stims so I can't say that's a good idea, but hypothetically it would work as designed.

Assuming you don't have a whole load of different types of pharmaceuticals around: a nice hot bath/shower. Then a nice big meal in particular, or even some snacks if that's all you can manage. A few grams of vitamin C. And lots of sleep, even if that just means lying down in subdued lighting with some happy meaningless fluff on TV or gently relaxing music in the background, until you finally nod off.