• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall building an extreme tolerance to meth?

Sorry if I don't have this in the right spot,or if it's been covered but I haven't seen it if so. I take 60mg-90mg a day of IR Adderall, and recently decided to try some ice to see if that worked better because I'm pretty sure my doctor will prescribe me desoxyn. But I've gotten shit from dude before that was halfway decent and worked,but lately last couple of times it was garbage to me but supposedly everyone else that got it from him said it was fire and came back for more. Doesn't make alot of sense to me bc it barely even dilated my pupils much less made me anywhere near focused. But he's adamant everyone else liked it so is it possible I have built up a tolerance from the Adderall ? Or is there some type of substance nowdays that can be rocked up and look/taste identical just not do shit ? Thanks I'm advance

from my knowledge pupil dilation is a poor predictor of meth intoxication, they often constrict for the first few hours I use meth, then they might dilate if I've been binging.

90mg of amphetamine/day will definitely build a certain tolerance to methamphetamine

you should still be able to tell the difference, though, and get some sort of euphoria (I guess)

I've never done meth after doing 90mg/addy per day tolerance level

meth is just adderall but hits a few receptors a bit differently, they certainly share some level of cross tolerance

from my knowledge pupil dilation is a poor predictor of meth intoxication, they often constrict for the first few hours I use meth, then they might dilate if I've been binging.

90mg of amphetamine/day will definitely build a certain tolerance to methamphetamine

you should still be able to tell the difference, though, and get some sort of euphoria (I guess)

I've never done meth after doing 90mg/addy per day tolerance level
Exactly what I thought... It's hard for me to tell as the shit looks and tastes exactly like it should, but barely does anything. Seeing as it's been a long time since I've done it 2010 or so it just seems like different dope to me. Just was wondering with all the shit outnowdays if there was a substance thats being used to cut or imitate bc it barely has done shit. I remember you would definitely know the difference back in the day but I also wasn't taking Adderall then.

meth is just adderall but hits a few receptors a bit differently, they certainly share some level of cross tolerance
And the all important Methyl group that turbo charges it’s potency.

And this stuff too..

And the all important Methyl group that turbo charges it’s potency.

And this stuff too..

I'm not sure exactly what you mean in your reply. I would think if you got some decent dope it would work and you definitely wouldn't take an Adderall behind it. From what I remember you hit some good ice you knew it was good and didn't even think about doing more

I'm not sure exactly what you mean in your reply. I would think if you got some decent dope it would work and you definitely wouldn't take an Adderall behind it. From what I remember you hit some good ice you knew it was good and didn't even think about doing more
I was responding to @Negentropic regarding the difference between Meth and Adderall. That’s why I quoted his post..not yours..

How much meth did you take? Together with or instead of the Adderall? You won't get pupil dilation I guess when you're tolerant to a pretty high (for me at least) dose of Adderall but they should sum up and give euphoria or stim overdose symptoms. It's weird indeed when all the others like the meth.

The lack of therapeutic effects and pupil dilation could be a symptom of Catecholamine depletion. With excessive stimulation, your Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine levels are bound to suffer. Try taking a break from Adderall for several days and take some Tyrosine supplements instead. Then when you go back on the Adderall start off at a smaller dose (30-40mgs) and see if it has a notable effect.