• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall binge

percojerk

Bluelighter
So short and sweet, normally I am a pain pill addict , however, I have not been able to come across any opiates in about a week. Flashback 4 days ago. I came across a source for the 20mg orange ir adderall. I am very new to them, maybe once a month I would do 4-5 a day over 36 hours. Well since about this past Monday, I prob have done about 80-100mg daily. Slept maybe 3 hours per night in past 3 days. Little calories , but a ton of water and powerade. Today since 6am, it is now 4pm, I have done 40mgs. I also took a 1mg kpin. But I have a headache and feel a tad nauseous. Really irritable like I didn't get any positive affects from today's dosing. Fyi, I break them in half and do 10mg oral 2-3 hours approximately. Idk what my point even is for this post. Also I am 37, male , about 140 pounds. I guess I am wondering how severe this binge has been , at risk for major medical crisis. I am perfectly healthy, no smoking, just in a bad period of my life and don't want to deal with it sober. Thought? Thanks

You are fine..take a break tho it will catch up with u..I usually keep my stim binges to 2 days, after a few days with drugs and lack of sleep it's just not worth it

I know that's the best idea, but being an addict an having like 7 left, I can't see not doing some amount for the rest of the day , or def tomorrow.

If you're going to keep going with the amps just make sure that you keep yourself well hydrated, and if you can't eat anything try to drink things that have a lot of nutrients in them, like V8 tomato juice, I swear by that shit.

You'll be fine. I used to do 100-120 mgs a day for 3 or 4 days, take it down to 30 or 40mgs for a few days to sleep, then repeat the process. I did this for about 5 months. I lost 30 pounds, loosened a post in my tooth and was scared I did permanent psychological damage, but you come right back after a bit.

^ looks like sound advice has already been given. I'll just add a subtle nuance.. Drink gatorade instead of powerade, gatorade does not contain high fructose corn syrup, while powerade does.

- Hopeless soul

Going to apply this info to my current ice binge, seems to lose way too much weight while on this shit, atleast with opiates i would eat something, however it seems i smoke less cigarettes while speeding compared to opiates, strange because i know most people chain smoke. I also can not even attempt to think about stomaching alcohol right now which is good. And that tip about gatorade and powerade is something i never knew, deffinately something worth knowing. Atleast i have multivitamins since i think v8 is nasty lol

Ok update . So I made this post 2 days ago. I am still using about 60-80mg daily. But I think being about a week now of this , I should prob stop when these last 4 (20's) are gone. I have done 50mg today . 40 oral, 10 railed . That's since 6am . It's 2pm now. I have been sleeping ok thanks to benzos. About 3-4 hours a night . Although my caloric intake is low, how ever i am staying up on my fluids . And buying those muscle milks and Powerade / Gatorade drink. I will say , the euphoria I got a week ago , Is hardly the same . In fact , I feel a little more irritable . I am also obsessing about a medical emergency , . Idk, what are your guys thoughts on this binge ?

You should probably take a brake, because otherwise you might throw yourself into psychosis. Also I was wondering, do you have a dependency to opiates/painkillers? I ask because you mentioned that you normally take pain pills. Have you been going through withdrawals, and are you using the amphetamines to cover up those symptoms? I ask because I used to use meth for those purposes, but it really only helps in the short term, because when you crash and your kicking it turns into a living hell. That also might be part of the reason that you're not getting much euphoria out of your dosages (that and tolerance, with repeated dosing amphetamines can build up a tolerance pretty quick just like opiates).

I am not a heavy opiate user anymore . But will do about 30-50 (10)mg vicodins once a month over the course of a week . But I wasn't wd'ing from opiates when I started this addy binge last week. As far as psychosis , i doubt that's a possibility ... I am more concerned with a physical medical emergency.

Did a binge a couple weeks ago... For a week.. I learned that alot of Adderall was wasted in process, as a smaller dose does more than a larger one. I was stoked about going back down to 167lbs., after eating whatever, whenever the previous few weeks. I believe maybe 10lbs. lost over the week. Learned that being sociable was not such a bad thing, and tried to be open to conversation and chat. Severe Social Anxieties btw. Had a pretty descent week, but after that week was over, last Tuesday night was my last dose, I slept like a baby until maybe last night.
I have been in a pretty down mood, kinda like a mid life questioning. Not enough to be a crisis. Done alot of thinking about goals, and wants for myself. I came to some conclusions, and decided the present is best left as is for the meantime, but the future is wide open. Until then I stay put. Seeing how I was over all the thinking, well to be frank, burnt out thinking about it all, I just slipped into a typical, for me, withdrawn, isolated state of mind, and camped out in my room, and slept 10+ hrs at night, plus a 2 hour nap in the mid afternoon. So point being, I skipped my Adderall doses, as I wanted to just be numb to everything, and not think, or anything, but sleep. Today I woke up, talked to an old friend, about all the above issues, and felt better about life, and rejoining the living world.
So as 10 am approached, and work was finished really early, I go to take my daily dose, and realize there are 6 capsules that I had extra, the missed doses. I proceed to double up and take 60mg. Well my mood elevated, I have been on social media all day, chatting and having good conversations, writing novels in every text, message, post, or what have you! I spent some time with nieces, playing PacMan and Duck Hunt, and even took my 2yr old niece out for a wagon ride. I did the same for my evening dose a couple hours ago, and I still feel like I am on cloud 9.
So I now see that taking a break as well was much needed, to let all the previous weeks chemicals clear out. Or so I hope they did. I seem to be back where I was before the binge, with smaller doses, and much better results. Another thing I decided, was enough is enough, and the last dose was the last of this days festivities. I want to avoid higher tollerances, and have some normalcy back in my day when I wake up tomorrow. That also means no doubling up tomorrow. Gotta keep things fun for the future, and limit the good times, to keep them as good as today, and to also not do damage to myself while going on a week, or even 2-3 day binge. Gotta stick to it. Maybe next weekend I may revisit the notion, as there are still 4 extras, and I put them aside for future use.
I will never tell anyone what they should or must do. From my many, many, many experiences with different substances, well that would be hypocritical of me. I will offer suggestions from my personal experiences, even though all of us have different body chemistries, to maybe help somebody steer clear of a disaster in the making. I just wouldn't suggest a weeklong binge, to anyone, myself included, after doing it recently, and while fresh in my mind. Moderation is what I am taking with me from my experience, as well as gaining knowledge, and even asking for advise or suggestions. All is well that ends well. Keep on keeping on.

Adderall binges will catch up with you. I abused my script for 20mg for 4-5 months strait with methylphenidate substituted when I ran out a week early. Near the end, before I quit, I was only getting paradoxical effects like getting very tired and mentally hazy. Eventually you will hit a wall where only ridiculous and risky doses will get you off, it sucks.

I felt that foggy mental feeling on one of the days.. Still I will not do any multiple day binging, especially no week... For my own reasons... The most unproductive week ever.. Once was enough though

I know this thread has been here a while but I'm going to go and move it to Basic Drug Discussion, I feel it is more appropriate there and will probably get more responses as well.

Yeah! The sun is rising on day 3 of my current binge. Pretty standard binge for me compared to my others, but I have no idea how much addy I've taken. Just guesstimating though, I wanna say the original amount was around 400mg, give or take 50mg, and I have aboot half (maybe a little less) left. That's just the opinion of someone all hopped up on mind altering substances trying to dose when his scale is powered by hope. I do, however, realize how moronic it to measure your dosage as "aboot this much of the big orange pile is good enough." Ive been "dosing" based off of my heart rate, and whether or not my pupils were bigger than my irides. I've been taking it under the tongue, up the nose, and in the bum-bum. I wasn't even really planning on binging I just came into quite a bit of the 20mg IR Barrrs. A bunch of them were already broken, so I just collected them all up and went ham with my credit card until it was such a fine powder that any slight change in the room's air pressure would have sent it airborne. I've pretty much only eaten a little bit of spaghetti, and lots of coffee.

I have a big jug of a "Hard Mass Gainer" powder that looks like a car battery. It is intended to be mixed into milk or water, and provides something like 1,500 calories and 50 grams of whey protein per serving.

One of these drinks used to revive me significantly on an amphetamine-soaked day (when it was a real challenge to chew food). Vitamin C powders, spirulina and other "super food extracts" are others in the way of supplements that I used to use. It's also amazing what only a glass of orange juice will do in this situation.