• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall binge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayeyoyoujelly

Greenlighter
I went on an adderall binge halloween weekend took over 700mg within that week before halloween and during. Will I be able to pass a drug test in about 30 minutes?

i went on an adderall binge halloween weekend took over 700mg within that week before halloween and during. Will i be able to pass a drug test in about 30 minutes?
i am soooo lonely

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no drug testing questions allowed on BL, but a simple search will yield you results. Search for amphetamine, since that is what Adderall is. That's a shitload of Adderall, by the way.

I realize this pinpoint and I apologize to any mod and beg to leave this open for an hour for me. I binge on adderall I love it and I can't find anything on if it'll be in my system it's been 9 days since I've taken it..

We're not supposed to answer these questions, but I'll make exception.. I'd say you're good, but that's a literal shitload of amphetamine so there's no way to know for sure. Therapeutic doses are out of your system within 72 hours IIRC.

We're not supposed to answer these questions, but I'll make exception.. I'd say you're good, but that's a literal shitload of amphetamine so there's no way to know for sure. Therapeutic doses are out of your system within 72 hours IIRC.
Thank you pinpoint I'll make sure not to do it again but desperate times call for desperate measures and rest assured I Google my ass off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.