L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Adderall before date?

ManUntd7

Bluelighter
I took adderall over the weekend on a night out on Saturday. Started with 12mg during the day and then took another 6mg in the evening. I also drank a little bit of alcohol. I was feeling great on Sunday throughout the day but for today, I feel like a zombie and my thought process seems quite foggy and I seem to be drained of my energy. I'm not really a fan of drugs or alcohol, I only drink a small amount during social events and consume some adderall during school time to help me with my studies but not consistently, and I think I made a mistake trying to explore new grounds last Saturday.

I have a "date" meeting in a few hours with this girl whom I've never met in person before and my question is if I should take 12mg of adderall before seeing her. I have never done this before a date and quite frankly I'm opposed to it, but the only reason I am concerned is that I do not want to look like a zombie/depressed/dead in front of her. I don't know if some Tylenol would help to ease this feeling.

What do you suggest?

speed has a shitty lethargic comedown where everything feels boring

more speed is NOT the solution.

amphetamines are hard to dabble in regularly even with a legit prescription and not feel shit on your days afterwards. nature of the ever popular nasty drug

we cant be suggesting you take drugs to solve life problems anyway cos its not harm reduction. either postpone and say you feel like shit or go on date and apologise for being not your usual self but make a big deal out of how you didn't want to let her down.